LeftBrain

Marketing Super Automation with AI - set it, forget it!

Gemma Azzurro

This app really helped us bring back some old customer with discount codes and reduce abandoned cart check outs! Our sales have increased since using the app. The developers are awesome and will work with you closely to set up a plan tailored to your needs!

Under the Nile

Love LeftBrain! The app is perfectly automated which means we can allocate our time to driving sales in other avenues. We've seen an improvement in sales,and also love working with the team at Leftbrain. Their customer service exceeds expectations and is a pleasure to work with. They are really collaborative and accommodating with any feedback.

T.U.K. Shoes

Can't fault Leftbrain to date. The app does exactly what it says and the support from the guys is excellent.

Sons of Arthritis

I was using Constant Contact to market to my customers taking my time to do those posts. LeftBrain has really boosted my sales by continually contacting my customers in a very strategic way which now frees me up to focus on other things. I highly recommend giving LeftBrain a shot as you will see the same in their free trial period.

Urth Yarns Wholesale

We have a small operation so contacting each customer is a challenging task. This app takes that pressure off from us. Our customers seem to like it as well.

Trepezzi

I absolutely love LeftBraind. It makes marketing scenarios a no brainer with an excellent way. Very easy to use for beginners and has plenty of advanced options for experienced marketers.

Vivid Light Bars

this app is very good to use, i get a order once it begins work , i highly recommend it everyone , the customer service is also very nice .

Powerizer

Enjoyed using LeftBrain. Each month we saw our revenue increase with LeftBrain. Their team was very helpful with adding tracking to my emails campaigns and were always helpful when I contacted them.

Dronestore Com

Best Support! Exceptional tools for your Business. A must for any Entrepreneur needing to outsource Email Marketing!

Bustin Boards Co

Amazing service and amazing app! The perfect automated solution to get people the right price without too many loud, public-facing discounts and sales. The team is incredibly prompt and helpful at every level.

We've worked with dozens of apps and I've literally never been as satisfied with this app and the team behind it. Thanks guys1