LeftBrain

100% Marketing Automation with AI

Bye Bye Bella

Great App and excellent support, a must for shopify stores

Optimizeinstagram

LeftBrain is hands down the most underrated email marketing plugin that complements and automates aspects of your campaigns.

It does a few crucial things, firstly, it sorts your buyers and emails into relative segments, such as active/repeat buyers, inactive buyers, prospective buyers, etc, and sends personalized coupons.

This fits perfectly with my Spin-a-sale, as it collects emails and and gives a first time coupon, LeftBrain will then categorize the customer, and send more coupons later.

I also received stellar support from the team, they reached out to me personally, we discussed my goals, my email marketing strategy, and what could be done about it. After several emails back and forth, they were able to audit my entire store, order history, and were able to make very useful suggestions.

This app, and this team comes through, they have an amazing automation tool that destroys email marketing apps out there, and I'm happy to be on board from the start!

www.opsocialmedia.com

Sly Fox Fabrics

We have been using LeftBrain for about 3 weeks now and could not be more happy. Our conversation are up 55%! It's an easy to install app with an intuitive setup. If you need any help or run across any issues, the customer service is top notch. We highly recommend LeftBrain and are seeing great results in our store!

Elselingerie 5

The app is very effective, we got immediate results on increased sales. Amazing results. The team is very responsive to assist and the app is also continuously improving, which is very good. Seriously recommended!

Avokado Burada

Understanding the customers is vital for us for to create the the right strategy for our business to grow.
It provide us to analyze and understand our customers' behaviours with a very efficient and easy way. Leftbrain gives the opportunity to track our customers automatically with minimum effort. Installation is very easy to use, the team has a very helpful customer support. Long story in short, we are happy to start using it.

Sandy Days Jewellery

I LOVE this app! It does everything it says it does. It chases the visitors to your store and converts them into sales. I'm looking forward to seeing just how powerful this app is in my store! Love it!

Mode Living Home

LeftBrain helped us to segment our customers in different categories and offer tailored incentives based on their shopping behavior. We increased our sales by over 30% in the first month of installing the app, and have been able to convert dormant customers into active buyers with repeat orders. The implementation is very easy and seamless, and the team is very easy to reach and responsive if there are any issues or even just questions. We're very excited and happy to be using LeftBrain, and believe it will generate even better return as we grow our business.

Socksplustr

With Leftbrain app, we are able to track and understand our customers' shopping behaviours in the easiest way . Instead of tracking active and inactive customers manually, which takes too much time, Leftbrain made it possible for us to do it automatically. Application enables us to save plenty of time with minimum effort. Installation is very easy and user friendly, moreover it has a remarkable effect on sales.

Oyeswimwear

LeftBrain has enabled us to provide tailored opportunities for our customers, and as a result, our online revenue has increased by 19.2% within the first month of using the system. The installation was quick and error-free. With the help of their team, we were confidently using the system within 2 days. We are very happy to have discovered and utilised LeftBrain as a part of our brand growth strategy.

Vegandukkan

We had a minor issue at first but they were very responsive and solved our problem very fast. We were able to bring back some of our inactive customers and reduced the time for our active customers to purchase again. Overall very happy as we see increase in sales with no effort on our end.