LeftBrain

LeftBrain

$10/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
February 27, 2019

this app is very good to use, i get a order once it begins work , i highly recommend it everyone , the customer service is also very nice .

Vivid Light Bars
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 27, 2018

Enjoyed using LeftBrain. Each month we saw our revenue increase with LeftBrain. Their team was very helpful with adding tracking to my emails campaigns and were always helpful when I contacted them.

Powerizer
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 7, 2018

Best Support! Exceptional tools for your Business. A must for any Entrepreneur needing to outsource Email Marketing!

Dronestore Com
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 6, 2018

Amazing service and amazing app! The perfect automated solution to get people the right price without too many loud, public-facing discounts and sales. The team is incredibly prompt and helpful at every level.

We've worked with dozens of apps and I've literally never been as satisfied with this app and the team behind it. Thanks guys1

Bustin Boards Co
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 19, 2018

Great application that has already started generating sales within 6 hours of implementation. UI is great and easy to use and setup is a breeze. Customer service is the best I have seen, had some initial problems getting the application to work, customer support was extremely responsive and knowledgeable. Can't wait to see the long term results of this app!

Supsolutions
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited June 25, 2018

Marketing automation is a must for all stores. There several solutions out there but Leftbrain is best value for money. Not only it delivers what it says but also the price point is a bargain starting from $5.

I usually don’t spend the time to leave a review but they have awesome customer support. Given my store’s size I will not pay them more than $10/m to them for a while tbut hey personally helped me set-up marketing automation on my store. It was pretty straightforward however I got stuck with some settings in my Godaddy hosting. They responded very quickly and finished my settings. They even offered me some tips on how to improve customer retention.

www.matchtshirts.com

Bestfootballscores
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 4, 2018

Great App and excellent support, a must for shopify stores

Bye Bye Bella
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited April 13, 2018

LeftBrain is hands down the most underrated email marketing plugin that complements and automates aspects of your campaigns.

It does a few crucial things, firstly, it sorts your buyers and emails into relative segments, such as active/repeat buyers, inactive buyers, prospective buyers, etc, and sends personalized coupons.

This fits perfectly with my Spin-a-sale, as it collects emails and and gives a first time coupon, LeftBrain will then categorize the customer, and send more coupons later.

I also received stellar support from the team, they reached out to me personally, we discussed my goals, my email marketing strategy, and what could be done about it. After several emails back and forth, they were able to audit my entire store, order history, and were able to make very useful suggestions.

This app, and this team comes through, they have an amazing automation tool that destroys email marketing apps out there, and I'm happy to be on board from the start!

www.opsocialmedia.com

Optimizeinstagram
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 12, 2018

We have been using LeftBrain for about 3 weeks now and could not be more happy. Our conversation are up 55%! It's an easy to install app with an intuitive setup. If you need any help or run across any issues, the customer service is top notch. We highly recommend LeftBrain and are seeing great results in our store!

Sly Fox Fabrics
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 24, 2018

The app is very effective, we got immediate results on increased sales. Amazing results. The team is very responsive to assist and the app is also continuously improving, which is very good. Seriously recommended!

Elselingerie 5