LeftBrain

Marketing Super Automation with AI - set it, forget it!

Chance Loves

So far so good! We have definitely seen a big increase in sales since installing the App. We've been pretty weak with email marketing so far, and when we would do it, it never seemed to make too much of a difference.

Kerem in Support helped me figure out why the "open" rate was always so low before, and fixed that issue. Outside of that, people just love discounts, even if it's just 10% and it's a great way to have them come back to the website. This App figures out when- and who to send a code, and what kind of discount, by either rewarding them for being a great customer already, or to get somebody back that had shown interest before, but didn't purchase, and to give them that extra push they need.

Also, when selling wholesale to stores, you don't openly want to advertise discounts too often, as you'd be in competition with them, and that's not cool. However, we don't want to miss out on the sale either, and with this App we can still offer the discounts in a discreet way, so it all stays fair.

And it's great that it's all automatic and it'll continue to figure out customer's behaviors, which is very helpful to retain them for future purchases!

Off Road Tents

We have been incredibly happy with the app. The customer service is top notch, any doubt, change or anything thatches up to mind, they answer it or fix it really, really quickly. The App works great too, and has brought a very good amount of sales. Highly, highly recommended!

Anthos Crafts

Very nice app. Helped me increase my sales by 20% from day 1. Service is exceptional; very quick and effective. Fully customizable, contacts the customers without being distractive. I expect even better results in the future as this app uses artificial inteligence to get to know customers' preferences.

Killzone Flashlights

We needed an app like this as we were weak with e-mail marketing. Since installing and working with the team at Left Brain we have noticed an increase in sales that are worth the price of the app. Customer support has been great in assisting with the trial and answering any questions. We will continue to use this app as long as it pays for itself.

Spiritgirl Activewear

We installed this app to test if there was a peak in sales and to our satisfaction, there was no doubt a considerable climb. We have delayed installing the app since our trial as we have had no stock but we cant wait to reinstall and reap the rewards. This is definitely the most expensive app we have had, however, we believe it to be well worth it.

Ruby Rocks

Does exactly what it says it does... 100% marketing automation, quick and easy setup, then just leave it run. Have experienced other marketing automation solutions that don't come close. Leftbrain is another level and they back it up with great support. Definitely give this a try.

www.Eastvillage.uk.com

Just what I've been looking for. Love this app and the great service from the team who are always happy to help me. Super easy to set up and it takes care of marketing to all my store contacts... allows me time to focus other tasks. Highly recommend it as this will really support growth of my store sales!

Enemy in the Wardrobe

We are very satisfied with the app and also with the very helpful service we get. I can highly recommend to give an automatic sales help to your shop. Frequent buyers, old consumers or any else you can add to give into the system. We are really happy to use it and generate sales continuously.

Gemma Azzurro

This app really helped us bring back some old customer with discount codes and reduce abandoned cart check outs! Our sales have increased since using the app. The developers are awesome and will work with you closely to set up a plan tailored to your needs!

Under the Nile

Love LeftBrain! The app is perfectly automated which means we can allocate our time to driving sales in other avenues. We've seen an improvement in sales,and also love working with the team at Leftbrain. Their customer service exceeds expectations and is a pleasure to work with. They are really collaborative and accommodating with any feedback.

Previous 1 3 4