LensAdvizor: Select Lenses App

LensAdvizor: Select Lenses App

by LensAdvizor Pte Ltd

Sell prescription lenses with your eyewear products

Kraywoods

This app is very useful for eyewear stores! Very simple and easy to set up with a lot of customizable features. The customer service team is incredibly helpful if you need to tweak any customizations to the app as well. We've been really loving it! Highly recommended app!

PRYZM EYEWEAR

Can't stress enough how fantastic this app is and how helpful the LensAdvizor team have been. We really wanted to offer prescription options to our customers and couldn't find a solution until we came across this app which has been a complete life saver! A special thanks to Zenos for the amazing communication and constant help every step of the way. The team have assisted in getting the exact functionality from the app to work perfectly for our site. Highly recommend. Keep up the good work!

Valley Eyewear

This app has helped us offer specific lens options to our customers and the customer service from LensAdvisor (particularly from Zenos) has been fantastic. They have helped us get the functionality we require from within the app and are happy to discuss our needs and factor it into future app releases. Highly recommend.

lensmartonline

really useful for eyeglasses business.
Support team is also very nice and easy to communicate.
Highly recommend the standard version!

The Rocket Eyewear Company

I run an online eyewear store called Rocket Eyewear, and I asked my developer friend Zenos to help me build LensAdvizor to make it easier to sell prescription lenses online. From my experience using the app, I believe it offers two major benefits: 1) it helps me make more money per order because customers are willing to pay up to 200% more for lenses and 2) it saves me time by capturing my customers' prescription information all through my website, thereby reducing the need for drawn-out email exchanges.

2 Next