Powerful new features, services and plugins for your Shopify store
This app is unpublished and unsupported. It should be used at your own risk.

All Apps / Marketing / Retargeting by Yahoo Commerce Central

Retargeting by Yahoo Commerce Central

Retargeting by Yahoo Commerce Central

Developed by Yahoo Commerce Central

6 reviews
Price: From $99.00 / month More info
  • Recover lost sales with retargeting network display ads
  • Create professional, personalized ads in minutes
  • Let our technology automatically manage and optimize bids and ads

Only 2% of your visitors will end up buying on their first visit to your online store. Recover the other 98% with Retargeting by Yahoo Commerce Central. Reach lost prospects who have left your web site and recover lost sales with retargeting display ads.


Turn your lost prospects into sales

Reach lost prospects who have left your web site in order to attract them back and convert them into buyers. When visitors leave your site and browse the Internet, your ads will display on other sites they visit.

Built for ecommerce

As the first retargeting solution custom-built for ecommerce, we boast a seamless onboarding experience. Deep integration with Shopify means that you'll be set up in just a few clicks.

Professional, personalized ads in minutes

We automatically builds professional and dynamic ads for your campaign, using your logo and product images. Ads automatically show your top selling products, or upload your own custom ads. See more example ads here.

Automatic bid and ad management and optimization

Our intelligent algorithms automatically manage and optimize your bids so you won't waste a cent. Our technology tracks ad performance over time for you and constantly adjusts your ad placements across multiple ad networks to maximize sales.

Detailed and intuitive reports

Clear, intuitive reporting makes it easy for you to understand the performance of your ad campaigns. We cut out the jargon and make it simple for you. End-to-end conversion tracking means you can see exactly how much additional revenue you've recovered for your ad spend.

Smart recommendations to maximize sales

Get timely recommendations when our intelligent technology determines you have an opportunity to further increase your sales by adjusting your budget. We automatically notify you when we think we think your ad campaigns are ready to move to the next level.


Choose from packages based on monthly number of visitors to your store. If you have less than 1000 visitors per month, we don't recommend the Retargeting app at this time. For a full list of packages, click here.

Learn More

Learn more at commercecentral.yahoo.com, where you can contact us, or call our Sales Team toll free at 1-866-255-0108. Follow the Commerce Central Tumblr for updates on our products.

Recommended Apps

Customers who use Retargeting also love Live Insights, which is required to link to your store data, Google Shopping by Yahoo Commerce Centrl and Facebook Ads by Yahoo Commerce Central.

From $99.00 / month


Live Insights by Yahoo Commerce Centralfree

Support & Sales

Yahoo Commerce Central
Sales: 1-866-255-0108
Support: 1-408-865-7405
Get Support


  • Large
  • Thumb


Google AdWords

Are you a developer? Become a Shopify partner or submit your app.