Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

ipsa provisions

What an incredible resource. I cannot believe it took us this long to find Lifetimely. This app helps us answer questions critical to many aspects of our business, including questions we never thought to ask before discovering Lifetimely.

The Feed

The single most important app that every Shopify store needs to install. There is no question about it. We have tried for 4 years to get the data that Lifetimely provided in a few minutes. s

Caveman Foods

This is the best app we have found on the Shopify platform -- highly recommended to anyone that has a business based on re-purchases. The learning curve is short and once you get there, there is an incredible amount of rich data. Very reasonable cost -- makes it easy to stay subscribed.

Sleeky

Good looking, super simple to use, and cheaper than a lot of competitors! Love it :)

All-Star Nutrition

Excellent application and consultation from Karri. The app has helped automate a very painful and manual process. I would highly recommend it.

LONDON LASH

Thank you for a great consultation Karri, it was really helpful. Going to implement some changes in the business. And thank you for the recommendation for Email automation!

Sense Parfume

Great app & great support service! I reached out for a feature-request and they're now making it possible! I'll recommend them to my fellow shopify friends!

Hiya Health | Essential Super Nutrients for Kids

The product is impressive - better than anything else I've seen. Also, the founder Karri is available to all of his customers and takes time to make sure you're fully up to speed on how to use Lifetimely to maximize your business. 5 stars!

Zorali

By far the best app for analytics on Shopify. The user experience is beautiful and provides so many deep insights. We even had a call with Karri, one of the Founders who provided us with so much great advice. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Mural Heroes

This app is so useful and is much better than order metrics. Support is top class I would highly recommend.