Lifetimely: LTV & Profit

Analytics & Reports: Lifetime Value, Profit, Marketing KPIs...

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

Heideman GmbH

Location Germany

Very helpful tool with many data, much more better then expected.
Everyone need this. An absolutely powerful tool with a super database.

MANTRA Labs

Amazing app and a call with the founder Karri is the best. This is a core part of our business and a must have app and critical data!

PATH projects

This app is incredible. The amount of information you're able to get out of it has been super helpful and eye opening. Karri and team have done a great job with detailed videos explaining the dashboards and available data. I had a video call with Karri and he went above and beyond to further explain opportunities for our business. Highly recommend this app.

Shop Seventh Sense

Great app with lots of useful metrics to understand the health and trajectory of your business - easy to use and digest

True Classic

This is THE BEST LTV app I've seen on Shopify! Super simple to set up & get incredibly powerful insights instantly (and for a much more reasonable price than other analytics software out there). They're also constantly innovating and building new features to enhance the platform. Highly recommend.

Rheal

Lifetimely is a game changer for us! Karri took us through a brilliant demo and gave us a lot of insights.

Simple Modern

Really helpful look at LTVs and repeat customer behavior. We got to spend time with the founder and gain helpful insights to our business. Highly recommend.

NAB Leather Co

Beautiful app with amazing customizable data reports. This app will change the way you look and analyze your business. So much value provided, I can't recommend it enough. A great team behind the app too, Karri gave me an amazing demo showing just how powerful this app is.

earths cure

Lifetimely is a game changer. Here's 5 reasons why... 1) We can scale up campaigns and products that people love (lifetimely shows repeat customer data) 2) We don't need to wait 12 months to see which products perform well (lifetimely predicts CLTV for each product) 3) Real time analysis of Profits & Loss (lifetimely displays this in the dashboard). 4) Inexpensive (truly this should cost more, we used to do it manually) 5) Customer support (team is incredibly responsive and helpful, which is rare). Do yourself a favor and try this app. See your profit & loss. See which products return the highest CLTV. Check out the predictive CLTV for new products. You won't be disappointed.

Wear The Peace

I downloaded this app to get better data than what Shopify analytics was giving me, and it turned out this app had exactly what I needed and allows me to optimize based off of accurate data instead of some of the other bad pieces of data I was using.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34