Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

MamaSezz

This app provides data we need to understand our customer lifetime value, which items are our "gold mines," and lets us make much more informed decisions about our marketing. Good-bye spreadsheets!

FitFarm

After a short testing period, it is clear that this app can provide really valuable insight on purchase behaviour.

TFIOM

Really enjoy this app. Allows you to quickly get a snapshot of your profitability in seconds once configured correctly. We’ve installed this on all of our stores.

YourBookFriend

Great app! Easy to use. Great customer support. User friendly. Easy to read. I used this app to give assist me in scaling my business - worked extremely well! Recommend/10

MediumTall

Great app! Really intuitive and very well visually designed. I have tried several LTV apps, and this is definitely the best one. Also have lots of possibilites to sync data and costs and so on. Customers support is really good too!

Unimakers

Best Profit Calculator App..!! Super Quick response from their support team. Issues solved in a minutes. I would highly suggest you install once in your store you won't regret. This app will track all your data - no headache of excel sheets :) Thanks Team, for creating easy to setup and fast loading app.

CocoaVia

What a great little app. Yes, you can build all of these calcs yourself, and that's probably not too much work if you have solid Tableau setup or a similar BI tool. But... these guys make it really easy and turnkey. I also love the tutorials that they have built in. It's very well thought out and designed.

InnoNature

Great overview for controlling, cash flow management! Using it weekly in our company to keep our numbers in healthy balance

22 Days Nutrition

Lifetimely is a very valuable tool for us to manage profitable growth by monitoring key metrics such as LTV and retention. The integration with Shopify is very convenient and Lifetimely's team is a great resource.

russell's shave club

this app is great for those who want to track all costs and workout there exact profit margins. very happy with this app.