Lifetimely LTV & Profit

Analytics & Reports: Lifetime Value, Profit, Marketing KPIs...

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DustinsFishtanks

You owe it to your business to check out this product. The product provides great insights on your BEST Products.... What's working- Whats not. and HOW LONG until your customers buy again, and how much ect. Karri also offers a great consultation. (He has a marketing Ecom background- so can provide great insights as well!) TRY IT.

Sleeping Baby

This is an A+ app. It is easy to use and the founder, Karri, provides excellent walkthroughs. I would recommend Lifetimely to any business!

Nøie

We have worked for years with data cleaning in Google Sheets to get advanced cohort analysis and LTV calculations for our stores. This is the first time I have seen an app that can do it at the level of our internal data scientist can do and in a format that investors love to see. In addition, @Karri (the founder) is very helpful and responds quickly.

COAST Products

We have a lot of customizations and different sales channels flowing into our storefront, so it was critical for us to find a Lifetime Value App that enabled us to filter and sort to meet our business needs. Lifetimely excels at this and their onboarding / training was very helpful to get us started on the right foot. They are also open to new development ideas and are continually improving their app. Highly recommend!

Hyvinvoinnin Tavaratalo

Excellent app for customer lifetime value. Being able to connect Google and Facebook Ads accounts provides additional valuable information. A big plus for fast customer support, thanks Karri!

theArcticPure.com

Great app for lifetime value analytics with a clean interface including a dashboard with a quick view of values that matter. Highly recommended.

SWIRLYCURLY

Highly recommend for serious business owners who want to know their numbers.

I used this app to help me find the Lifetime Value of my customers.

I got the accurate number + repurchase rate, lifecycle of customers and more valuable insights!

The founder, Karri, gives walkthrough calls to customers and he added tremendous value to me by giving me marketing strategies based on the Lifetimely reports.

I've tried many apps on Shopify and my experience with Lifetimely is the best so far.

Candle Shack

A really simple yet powerful App that will unlock LTV insights that are very difficult to get hold of in any other way. Support is also excellent and look forward to some exciting new updates.

Reset360

Best app I've used to really dial your customer LTV and see what they are doing over time. It allows you to see data to know where to focus your marketing dollars. Must have app for any Shopify store owner.

UNIS

This app has been very helpful as we try to better understand our customers and their buying habits. The developer has been extremely helpful, taking the time to walk our team through the app so we can make the most of its many uses. I highly recommend this to app!