Lifetimely LTV & Profit

Analytics & Reports: Lifetime Value, Profit, Marketing KPIs...

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cape Clasp

Time spent using app About 1 month

Glad I found this app. Awesome insights into our customer base. Customer support is great. Highly recommend!

Woolx

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is pretty robust and gives you a good insight into customer buying habits. The creator of the app is very knowledgable and it sounds like he will be working on adding more features to the app as time goes on. If you are spending any money on advertising through Facebook or Google ads this is a must have app!

Diabetic Kitchen

I've tried multiple solutions to predict CLTV and none come close to the accuracy of Lifetimely. Once you understand the reports (which are pretty straightforward) you will literally have the keys to the kingdom because you'll know how much you can spend to get a new customer. Support is fast -- thorough and co-founder Karri is extremely knowledgable (he has a marketing background so he understands what we're trying to do). Wouldn't think about running my store without this.

Lazy Flora

Super easy to view cohort analysis of my business, and to see lifecycle of customers. Very easy to export relevant lists of customers in order to target them better for retention or re-engagement. Great customer support too.

Brushboo

Location Spain

I'm impressed by how easy is to see all data. You just need one day to realize where you can improve and optimize your ecommerce. Amazing!
I'm strongly recommend you to try it.

Voice of Hair

Karri and the team are absolutely amazing!! I totally recommend this app! Their customer service is second to none. I sent Karri an email because I/we (my cofounder and I) did not fully understand the reports on the app. Well, to make sure that we knew what was going on, he made us a report unique to our business, took time to do a videoconference call to explain the report, and gave us 1 week upgrade to the premium account for free. I cannot say enough about this amazing app and people.

Tulura

Lifetimely helped us understand many data all in one place, something that previously took us hours to put together is now right here for our team to use. Great app!

Step One Foods

This app is very well organized with all the information we hoped it would have. We had some questions and the developer got on the phone with us and answered them all. They are even working with us to improve some capabilities! Couldn't be happier with how they have treated us customer support wise. It's great to finally work with an app developer who is willing to improve the app and listen to their customers!

Bold Bargains

Time spent using app About 3 years

Super clean dashboard. Set up is fairly easy as long as you have all your COGS in Shopify or a CSV.

Anabolic Health

Still early but seems like a very nice app for keeping track of LTV, better overview for this then any other apps I have tried. Karri has been very helpful and offered prompt support. Thanks!