Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

Inessa

Solid, accessible insight into key business metrics and top class customer service. I've been looking for an application that would allow me to provide real time insight to take quick action on and had tried a number of applications. Most were either too cluttered, inconsistent syncing or cumbersome to interrogate. Lifetimely was streamlined, presents the key numbers but also makes it easy to dig deeper. Very impressed with onboarding and customer support from people who actually have strong knowledge of the commercials of ecommerce vs being focused on tickets and cutting and pasting help docs. Strongly recommend

Ogee

This app is beyond amazing and so is their support. It is truly a great value for what it offers and every time I open it, it seems to have more features. This app will help you analyze your business and allow you to make informed decisions. Get this one now, total winner!

Waku Inc

I used this app to access data from my ReCharge - Shopify integration so I can understand the LTV of my customers and how long it will take to break even. Great customer support! Recommended.

UKBumpKeys

Great way to find out your real profits and where you are spending money, and how to grow. If you don't have other options, definitely look at this.

TrueStart Coffee

Fantastic data insights, really helpful team. Had a great call with Karri to get set up and good to meet a fellow coffee addict! Cheers guys, great app

Deco por ti

This app is great! you can get a lot of really useful information here. Which products are getting customer to repurchase, what customers you should be focusing on, is your company really profitable at this moment. etc
It's a must have for a strategic view of your store!
And the customer service is great, Karri will give you a very detailed onboard call and help you a lot!

RAVE COFFEE

The only app I have found, there's been many, that provides the KPI's you need in one place. The added bonus is a one-on-one with Kerri to help you get the most from it. I highly recommend it.

The Enhanced Male

Great app, easy to use! I spoke with Karrie who helped us truly understand the power of their app! I would definitely recommend it

FringeSport

Holy moly. Where has Lifetimely been all my life? This app is amazing. If you've been looking for great and actionable data on returning customers, profitability (first sale and after), and even integrating product, shipping, and marketing costs (and channels), get this app TODAY.

10/10 strong recommend

Tincture London

I full-heartedly recommend this app. A great way to monitor P&L at a click of a button and have access to insightful LTV datapoint. Support team is very helpful, quick and efficient. Would love to have a smartphone app too!