Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

Bone Idol Brighton

Such a great app. extremely easy to install and the call with Karri was incredibly useful. the plug into Facebook and Google ad spend is great as is the LTV view. I can't reccomend enough!

Twenty First Century Herbs

Amazing app. Cant thank Karri enough for taking the time to get on a call with us. Helped get our heads round some crucial data.

Mi Golondrina

This app is very helpful in understanding cohorts for CLV and also which segments you may want to reach out to reignite purchasing behavior. It is a great tool for sales teams and marketers (and anyone who wants to know more about their business!).

YLONN.nl

“The Business That Can Spend The Most To Acquire A Customer—Wins"
......But how do you know how much can you spend without going broke?

Imagine what advantage it will give you to know exactly how much you can invest and how long it will take to profit from it. At what moment you need to send a customer win back email. What front-end offer creates the most profitable customers and how long it takes for your customer to make their next purchase.

It is rare to meet a marketer that has the data knowledge Karri has. Using the app build by his company feels a little like cheating. All the valuable insights you needed to 10x your business in one simple dashboard.

GIST: Yarn & Fiber

I signed up for this app because my CPA recommended it. This app is very helpful, showing a number of different metrics about lifetime value and customer journey. Even better, the co-founder Karri just spent almost an hour on the phone with me showing me the app, giving me great and actionable feedback for how we could use this data to improve our customer journey. Five stars and totally worth using - and definitely sign up for the free onboarding call!

Cape Clasp

Glad I found this app. Awesome insights into our customer base. Customer support is great. Highly recommend!

Woolx

The app is pretty robust and gives you a good insight into customer buying habits. The creator of the app is very knowledgable and it sounds like he will be working on adding more features to the app as time goes on. If you are spending any money on advertising through Facebook or Google ads this is a must have app!

Diabetic Kitchen

I've tried multiple solutions to predict CLTV and none come close to the accuracy of Lifetimely. Once you understand the reports (which are pretty straightforward) you will literally have the keys to the kingdom because you'll know how much you can spend to get a new customer. Support is fast -- thorough and co-founder Karri is extremely knowledgable (he has a marketing background so he understands what we're trying to do). Wouldn't think about running my store without this.

Lazy Flora

Super easy to view cohort analysis of my business, and to see lifecycle of customers. Very easy to export relevant lists of customers in order to target them better for retention or re-engagement. Great customer support too.

Brushboo

I'm impressed by how easy is to see all data. You just need one day to realize where you can improve and optimize your ecommerce. Amazing!
I'm strongly recommend you to try it.