Lifetimely LTV & Profit

Analytics & Reports: Lifetime Value, Profit, Marketing KPIs...

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Foodz

Lifetimely is an essential part of our business. There is so much to extract from this software if you are data driven. We have a synthetic view of our CAC, Lifetime value , retention rate, and much more.
We know where to focus to grow our business and it is key for us. We are happy and delighted clients. Congrats to the team!

Semilac Shop

Absolutely fantastic tool, a must for every e-commerce brand. Lots of useful data and great customer service. Totally recommend!

JoySpring

The single best app our store has added period. It brings everything into one place and has illuminated multiple areas to double down on that we didn't know were great for us, and some areas of concern. Best app on Shopify!

Opposite Wall

Life-changing app! -- Save us hours of excel and super easy to install! -- amazing customer support!

TB12

This app is a dream come true for growth marketers! Absolutely life-changing! Cohort analysis is essential for consumables ecom businesses, but would always take too long. Lifetimely makes it a cinch.

böhme

I have been using this app for over a year. It has made us change our marketing strategy and identify holes. If you are in e-comm, YOU NEED THIS APP! You also should sign up asap for a one-on-one with them. Their advice has saved me over 100K a month while having better growth. App always works. Support is always answered fast. A huge fan!

Nutra Nourished

Unbelievable good tool to get transparency and clarity on the real value of customers and product contribution.
Great customer support, I can recommend this app to every Shopify store owner. Buying the LTV app was one of the best decisions I have made.

Dietz.se

I was looking for a Shopify analytics app that could help us managing three shops in one dashboard. After testing almost all apps with these capabilities I can clearly say that this one is by far the best option for our use case. Things that were important to us are 1) a combined (consolidated) dashboard with useful metrics. 2) clear and easy navigation, 3) product information that gives hints, when to repurchase certain products.
Also, from what I tested, this app allows to enter very detailed product and shipping costs that are easy to understand and to configure.

Jeuneora®

I had a call with Karri to help me understand the functionality of the app - he was super helpful and I was impressed at how easy it was to navigate the app and find the data that I've been struggling to calculate myself. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into it! Thanks again Karri!

wellDunn jewelry

I had an amazing demo session with Karri. He really took the time to dive into the app, its many features and over our 40-minutes meeting he shared valuable insights about our business —and ever answered questions we'd been pondering about for a few months (i.e. discount code performance). I am impressed by how powerful this tool can become for our business and identifying winning strategies. I highly recommended you try this app and book a demo, you won't regret it! Kiitos paljon, Karri!