Lifetimely LTV & Profit

Analytics & Reports: Lifetime Value, Profit, Marketing KPIs...

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

biotikur

Location Germany

Karri and his team are great. I always have my Lifetimely tab open to monitor my business fundamentals and see how things are progressing. Customer service top-notch. Tool is extremely powerful and I'm discovering new insights every day as my business grows. Very happy, customer for life.

Papasplatz

Location Germany

Karri the founder himself took on our issue and provided multiple possible solutions and a bonus as a gift for us!

June 27, 2022

Hey - it's Karri the founder of Lifetimely here. I've contacted you through our support and seems that we are able to find a technical solution for this tricky issue!

Best,
Karri
Founder

Nitecore Singapore

Location Singapore

Used the app to tell exactly what campaigns were working over the long run. Data doesn't lie and this is now our new source of truth instead of vanity metrics like clicks and revenue. The LTV data is gold and if an absolute must for anyone serious in the long game of ecommerce.

Wolven

Lifetimely is definitely one of the top few apps that you need in your store. I can't believe I went years without a profit dashboard before installing it. The customer cohort analysis is essential to determine your most valuable customer types so that you can target more of them. The founder also provided a ton of great advice on our call.

STRANDS OF FAITH

This app is super insightful and very helpful for a small brand Founder like myself. The icing on the cake was meeting with Karri to walk through the thoroughness of the app. Def recommend!!!

Philosophie

We've been using this app for a few months now and it's been a huge help with giving us both a birds-eye view of our store as well as all kinds of deep dives into different data points. It has helped us tremendously in making marketing decisions and even production decisions. Well worth the subscription!!

Laatukoru

Location Finland

Lifetimely's reporting and LTV dashboards are super! Also new dashboard option will be good addition to current features. Thanks Karri & team!

ORTTU

We have been using Lifetimely for over 2 years and recently upgraded to the Plus plan. We can't be happier with the insights and support we receive. Highly recommended.

theory11

Love it - highly recommended for simple, accurate analytics. We tried 5+ apps before Lifetimely, and this was by far our favorite.

Waken Mouthcare

We absolutely love Lifetimely. It is an absolutely essential app for anyone running their own store. Not only does it make it easy to look at the key stats that will drive the success of your business, the customer support is fantastic. We have even had direct advice from the app's founder and it was extremely valuable. If we could give this app 6 stars we would!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35