Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

AutoBrush®

Its absolutely incredible that this app is this inexpensive. The insights we get changed the way we look at our customers. It's added massive value and the profit dashboard alone adds enough value to justify the price, let alone every single other additional bit of content. The team is awesome, updates are regular, the insight call was super helpful... just an amazing service. Highly recommend.

Slightly Buddha

Anyone who appreciates data should get this app. So much valuable info in this app andI love getting the daily reports delivered straight to my email. Definitely recommend!

Alcoool

Amazing app to analyse quickly your LTV and CAC. The app to successfuly develop your business. Thanks a lot for your app.

Best Nest Wellness

Lifetimely came recommended as a solution to understanding LTV. I've come to understand that instead of chasing LTV, which is a tough metric to nail down, you should focus on the lifetime value in a given period amongst specific cohorts of customers, 6 months, 12 months, 24 months. Lifetimely does that, and it does it well! And, it allows you to factor in all of your costs so you can measure true ROI rather than ROAS. The platform is easy to navigate, the knowledge base and videos make it even easier to understand what you're looking at, and their customer support is very helpful. I highly recommend this if you want to understand what your actual customers are worth and even break out the value of customers you acquire from different channels, etc. Fantastic!

Dame Products

This app helps me quickly review cohorts, track LTV and repeat purchase data. It isn't perfect but the developers are continuously improving functionality.

Blowfish for Hangovers

Wish I could give this app 100 stars - seriously every store should have it. It saves hours of manual analysis and gives so much more insight. Wish I'd have discovered it years ago. Definitely worth the upgraded price for additional data.

MANNA | Sacred Meals

This is a great app! The depth of the data is amazing and is giving us peace of mind as we dramatically increase our ad spend. This app has given us the transparency we needed to confidently increase our scaling initiative, as well as gives us the key numbers to focus on to maintain a pulse on our progress. A must have.

Hygieia Skin Care

Great app that provides valuable peace of mind with real-time profitability info. I would suggest any store owner use this app, the insights are invaluable.

OPTARISE

Awesome app so far! Really easy to setup and the support is amazing :)
Totally worth its money :) thanks

Poppy's Picnic

Easy to setup, our chat with Karri was brilliant and to know what we make on every single order is utterly amazing. With bells on - GET THIS APP!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25