Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

InspiredGo

Incredibly useful app to understand our customer retention and LTV. Also, the profit insights have helped us see where we need to work on improving our gross margins. Highly recommend!

ZBiotics

Love this app. Have been looking for something like this for months, and I finally found it! Excellent product and great customer service.

Turtle Doves

This is a brilliant app! I've been looking for an easy to use, easy to understand, lifetime value app that helps our senior team run our business and 'Lifetimely' is definitely that app. It shows me in table format and in graphical format how well I'm interacting with my customers over time. It shows me how much money each customer cohort spent with us, when they spent it and who these customers are. And therefore how well we as a business are performing. Apparently predictive CLTV is coming soon...

eyebobs

Any shopify seller should use this app! I've used it now for almost a year, and am constantly fascinated by how quickly the team rolls out features.

SkinLabo

Every Ecommerce should use this beautiful app.
You will have the big picture of your business in real time plus go in-depth with cohorts analysis, cltv and much more.

Sunsoil

This app is great. I no longer have to crunch in Excel what I should (but don’t) get from an analytics service that I pay much more for, Glew.
The LTV and repurchase rate metrics are executed well, and that’s exactly what you need. But there are also good features to slice and dice - by first product ordered, etc.
Highly recommend.

ipsa provisions

What an incredible resource. I cannot believe it took us this long to find Lifetimely. This app helps us answer questions critical to many aspects of our business, including questions we never thought to ask before discovering Lifetimely.

The Feed

The single most important app that every Shopify store needs to install. There is no question about it. We have tried for 4 years to get the data that Lifetimely provided in a few minutes. s

Caveman Foods

This is the best app we have found on the Shopify platform -- highly recommended to anyone that has a business based on re-purchases. The learning curve is short and once you get there, there is an incredible amount of rich data. Very reasonable cost -- makes it easy to stay subscribed.

Sleeky

Good looking, super simple to use, and cheaper than a lot of competitors! Love it :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10