Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

WonderEar

The absolute best and most comprehensive app for profit calculation. We have just found out about the new LTV features and it really blew our mind that something so extensive exists in the Shopify App Store. We were about to create custom dashboards in Google Analytics but turns out that Lifetimely goes very deep into the data, they've done a great job. I have nothing but good things to say about this app, I'm using it for all of my stores, very recommended.

Atlas Pet Company

Great app to track ad spend, payment fees, and shipping costs all in one place. Can be very helpful for growing businesses that spend a significant amount on ads.

We Are Planet Hope

We're a small, subscription start-up store, suffering from 'we don't know what we don't know'. Then came my chat with Karri who has helped MANY shops just like mine. In 20 minutes, Karri looked at our store's data & was able to clearly outline what he would do if he was us. Thank you Karri :)

Free Soul

Fantastic app - incredibly helpful & presents granular data points very coherently. Had an insightful call with Kari who was brilliant!

Hunter and Gather Foods

Incredibly insightful and great user interface. This app has highlighted various needs and opportunities our business has - for that, we are very grateful Karri & Team!

Mason Bottle

We learned a TON about our customers from using this app. It really helped us clarify the most important next steps for growing the business. The app is very easy to use and the folks we interacted with at the company were so helpful. I would highly recommend that every business owner use Lifetimely and keep a close eye on the data points it provides!

Alpha Dog Nutrition

We've tried a few other Profit & LTV apps, and Lifetimely absolutely blows them out of the water. They already have a great platform & are very clearly taking user feedback and rolling out new features at an incredibly rapid pace.

Turquoise Skies

I love Lifetimely! Lifetimely gives me the granular product and business-level data to make smart marketing decisions and scale my business. Great team and great product!

Ralph Christian

Great app, does what it says on the tin and a very responsive team. They are continuously adding more features and we're very happy so far!

Himalaya Wellness (ME)

Brilliant Insights into your data. The team is very quick to answer your questions. The LTV report with the filters help you understand your customers much better and helps you make data-driven marketing decisions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27