Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

Frate Mate Club

The app allow me to tack daily the performance of my store. Moreover, the team is very reactive and try to improve their app. I recommend Lifetimely.

Awe Inspired

Incredible resource that provides unparalleled customer visibility. Karri provided excellent service and support with onboarding process. Highly recommend!

Faithlets

Great App with Great People - Rare Combo here. If you want to accelerate your marketing efforts... get on this

Martin Clinic

I used this app to create a more accurate CPA for our business. This gives me the power to make better marketing decisions. The team at LT'ly are amazing, I can not speak highly enough of them.

Crimibox

What a great tool! Now we finally have some insights in our revenue and LTV of our customers. The support is really on top of things.

HOOK & ALBERT

Incredibly useful app for growing/scaling your business. The developer is also incredibly quick to respond with any questions/concerns. Must use!

MamaSezz

This app provides data we need to understand our customer lifetime value, which items are our "gold mines," and lets us make much more informed decisions about our marketing. Good-bye spreadsheets!

FitFarm

After a short testing period, it is clear that this app can provide really valuable insight on purchase behaviour.

TFIOM

Really enjoy this app. Allows you to quickly get a snapshot of your profitability in seconds once configured correctly. We’ve installed this on all of our stores.

YourBookFriend

Great app! Easy to use. Great customer support. User friendly. Easy to read. I used this app to give assist me in scaling my business - worked extremely well! Recommend/10

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19