Track Profits In Real-Time
Know your true profitability after Cost-of-goods, ads, shipping and other costs in real time.
No More Spreadsheets
Pull your costs from Facebook, Google, Microsoft, TikTok and Snapchat Ads. Also integrations for Google Analytics, ReCharge and Shipstation!
Analyze Your Customer LTV
Take the guesswork out and analyze your customer LTV and returning customer behavior to know how much you can spend on customer acquisition
Over Lifetimely: Profit & LTV
Calculate your profit and customer lifetime value (LTV) with Lifetimely!
Do you really know your customer lifetime value? By product or marketing channel? Do you know how many of your customers return to purchase a second time? - and who they are? What about your daily profit? Not just after product cost, but also after shipping and the money going into Facebook and Google ads?
Lifetimely is an advanced analytics toolkit for Shopify. It helps you easily track your customer lifetime value and how your best customers behave.
- Easily track your customer lifetime value and repurchase rate.
- Analyze how your best customers behave.
- Track your real-time profitability by tracking Shopify data, shipping, cost, and marketing data (Facebook, Google) - all under the same roof.
- A perfect tool for subscription analytics (ReCharge, Bold Subscriptions)
Bring all the critical cost data together under one roof: Sales data, cost of goods sold (COGS), advertising spend (Facebook & Google Ads), and finalized shipping costs.
Monitor your order metrics in real-time and make the tough decisions easy.
- Automatically pulls order and product cost data from Shopify
- Or import COGS with CSV (or set manually)
- Connect and pull cost data from Google Ads and Facebook ads
- Ad account currency conversion done for you automatically
- Keep track of your custom spends and recurring costs like rent, apps, etc.
Know Your Lifetime Value
Look beyond a customer’s first purchase. Get a lifetime value analysis and learn how much your customers are worth to you over time.
Reports are segmentable by e.g. collection or discount - find your most valuable customer segments. And focus more on them.
- What is the value of a new customer in the first 6 months? How much margin does a new customer bring in the first 2 years?
- Has the lifetime value (LTV) of a customer grown from last year?
- Do first-time Black Friday customers have a lower LTV?
Understand Your Customer Base
Understand your customer base and track your retention efforts over time with the Lifecycle Grid. Visualize changes in your customer base and identify customer segments that don’t return to your store.
Dive deep into your customer data and find what items, categories or channels are driving the best and the worst customers in terms of profit or sales. Export the customers or segments you’ll want for your email service or for lookalike audiences.
- Have we acquired more new returning customers than last year?
- How much of the margin is coming from return customers?
- What products do our best return customers buy? What products did they buy on their first order?
With Lifetimely, there is no guessing about customer behavior. It’s time to put your order data into use!
- Google Ads,
- Facebook Ads,
- Google Analytics,
- Microsoft Ads,
Prijzen Gratis proefperiode van 14 dagen
Track your profits & KPI’s on a single dashboard
Connect Facebook, Google, Snapchat, TikTok & Microsoft Ads
Add custom costs
Track your profits & KPI’s on a single dashboard
Lifetime value analysis
Repurchase rate analysis
* Alle kosten worden in USD gefactureerd. Terugkerende kosten, inclusief maandelijkse of op gebruik gebaseerde kosten, worden elke 30 dagen in rekening gebracht.
Meest recente recensies
A must-have app for all Shopify shop owners. The dashboard is very user-friendly, and the options for adding expenses and custom costs is both versatile and easy to understand. Also, the support is excellent. We submitted a feature enhancement request - which they included in their next release. Highly recommended!
This is by far my favorite app! It really helped us understand our own business better and it changed the way we look at our marketing costs. With CLV, CAC und profit data we can make much better decisions now. One my my favorite functions is the CAC cashback which tells you how long it takes for your marketings costs to breaks even. With CLV margin we can understand how much we can spend on a new customer. Also you can create custom marketing costs and include these in your CAC which is a huge advantage. Customer support is amazing! I got great help on all my questions and they even fixed issues within a day after I reported them.
Les p'tits canons
Growing as an e-commerce business without having the correct and easy to use metrics is hard. Having the correct data to your disposal helps you rationalize your decision making and helps you understand deeply your profitability. As they say, knowing is half the battle and this is exactly what Lifetimely is doing for my store. Less time spending on creating the metrics, more time spending on attracting the perfect customers thanks to smart metrics.