Track Profits in Real-Time
Easily set up and maintain a real-time P&L that integrates with external accounts, tracks costs, and eliminates the need for spreadsheets
Analyze Your Customer LTV
Leverage your LTV data to find your best customers and calculate exactly how much to spend in customer acquisition
Project Future Sales & Profit
Access AI-generated LTV projections and forecast how much your customers will spend month-to-month
Sobre Lifetimely: Profit & LTV
Calculate and project your profit and customer lifetime value (LTV) with Lifetimely. Trusted by Four Sigmatic, Nomad, and over 4000 data-driven D2C brands.
In your Lifetimely analytics toolkit, you’ll find:
- A comprehensive and automated P&L that can be set up in 15 minutes
- Precise customer LTV calculations, with tools to help you find profitable customer segments and determine appropriate ad spend
- In-depth customer behavior reports that reveal important patterns in your customers’ buying habits
- An AI-powered predictive LTV model that accurately projects LTVs and forecasts your monthly sales and revenue
Put together, you’ll discover actionable metrics and insights to help guide your business towards higher ROI practices.
Real-time profit metrics
When you sign into Lifetimely for the first time, we automatically pull your order and product cost data from Shopify.
From there, we help you enter/import any costs associated with your business, whether that’s ad spend, finalized shipping costs, COGS, or a cost that’s uniquely yours.
The result is an automated P&L that monitors your profit metrics and tracks your D2C KPIs in real-time, with the option to receive these figures in a daily email report. No spreadsheets - just the numbers you need, when you need them!
Actionable LTV analytics
It’s a simple but critical question: How much is an average customer worth to your business over time?
The Lifetime Value Report gives you concrete answers to this and much more. It’s like cohort analysis on steroids - you’ll find:
- Advanced filters to discover differences in LTV based on marketing channel, product, coupon code, and more
- A CAC Payback Tool to calculate ad spend break-even points
- 8+ different LTV metrics to measure customer value over time
You’ll also access 5 customer behavior reports that drill into which customers return, what products they buy, when they reorder, and how to invest your marketing and product development dollars accordingly.
Future LTV projections (PLUS)
Lifetimely is the only app that projects the LTV and sales of your customers month-to-month.
These AI-generated sales predictions are tailored specifically to your customer base, and can dictate:
- How much to spend to acquire new customers, and how that ad spend is best allocated
- Which marketing campaigns are delivering the highest ROI
- How to plan financially based on future monthly revenue
- Ad platforms: Google, Facebook/IG, Bing, TikTok, Snapchat
- Other: Google Analytics, ReCharge, ShipStation, and more to come!
The solutions to your most pressing business questions are lurking in your sales data. Sign up for a free trial of Lifetimely today to discover what your customers are worth and how to serve them more effectively.
- Google Ads,
- Facebook Ads,
- Google Analytics,
- Microsoft Ads,
Galeria de mídia
Preço Avaliação gratuita de 14 dias
* Todas as cobranças são faturadas em USD.
** As cobranças recorrentes, inclusive as baseadas em uso ou mensais, são faturadas a cada 30 dias.
A avaliação geral reflete o estado atual do app. Embora considere todas as avaliações do app, ela prioriza as mais recentes.
Avaliações mais recentes
Unbelievable good tool to get transparency and clarity on the real value of customers and product contribution.
Great customer support, I can recommend this app to every Shopify store owner. Buying the LTV app was one of the best decisions I have made.
I was looking for a Shopify analytics app that could help us managing three shops in one dashboard. After testing almost all apps with these capabilities I can clearly say that this one is by far the best option for our use case. Things that were important to us are 1) a combined (consolidated) dashboard with useful metrics. 2) clear and easy navigation, 3) product information that gives hints, when to repurchase certain products.
Also, from what I tested, this app allows to enter very detailed product and shipping costs that are easy to understand and to configure.
I had a call with Karri to help me understand the functionality of the app - he was super helpful and I was impressed at how easy it was to navigate the app and find the data that I've been struggling to calculate myself. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into it! Thanks again Karri!