Track Profits In Real-Time
Know your true profitability after Cost-of-goods, ads, shipping and other costs in real time.
No More Spreadsheets
We pull your marketing costs automatically from Facebook and Google Ads. Even on the Basic plan!
Analyze Your Customer LTV
Take the guesswork out and analyze your customer LTV and returning customer behavior to know how much you can spend on customer acquisition
About Lifetimely: Profit & LTV
Calculate your profit and customer lifetime value (LTV) with Lifetimely!
Do you really know your customer lifetime value? By product or marketing channel? Do you know how many of your customers return to purchase a second time? - and who they are? What about your daily profit? Not just after product cost, but also after shipping and the money going into Facebook and Google ads?
Lifetimely is an advanced analytics toolkit for Shopify. It helps you easily track your customer lifetime value and how your best customers behave.
- Easily track your customer lifetime value and repurchase rate.
- Analyze how your best customers behave.
- Track your real-time profitability by tracking Shopify data, shipping, cost, and marketing data (Facebook, Google) - all under the same roof.
- A perfect tool for subscription analytics (ReCharge, Bold Subscriptions)
Bring all the critical cost data together under one roof: Sales data, cost of goods sold (COGS), advertising spend (Facebook & Google Ads), and finalized shipping costs.
Monitor your order metrics in real-time and make the tough decisions easy.
- Automatically pulls order and product cost data from Shopify
- Or import COGS with CSV (or set manually)
- Connect and pull cost data from Google Ads and Facebook ads
- Ad account currency conversion done for you automatically
- Keep track of your custom spends and recurring costs like rent, apps, etc.
Know Your Lifetime Value
Look beyond a customer’s first purchase. Get a lifetime value analysis and learn how much your customers are worth to you over time.
Reports are segmentable by e.g. collection or discount - find your most valuable customer segments. And focus more on them.
- What is the value of a new customer in the first 6 months? How much margin does a new customer bring in the first 2 years?
- Has the lifetime value (LTV) of a customer grown from last year?
- Do first-time Black Friday customers have a lower LTV?
Understand Your Customer Base
Understand your customer base and track your retention efforts over time with the Lifecycle Grid. Visualize changes in your customer base and identify customer segments that don’t return to your store.
Dive deep into your customer data and find what items, categories or channels are driving the best and the worst customers in terms of profit or sales. Export the customers or segments you’ll want for your email service or for lookalike audiences.
- Have we acquired more new returning customers than last year?
- How much of the margin is coming from return customers?
- What products do our best return customers buy? What products did they buy on their first order?
With Lifetimely, there is no guessing about customer behavior. It’s time to put your order data into use!
- Google Ads,
- Facebook Ads,
- Google Analytics
Pricing 14-day free trial
Track your profits real-time
Connect Facebook & Google Ads
Add custom costs
No LTV metrics
Track your profits & KPI’s on a single dashboard
Lifetime value analysis
Repurchase rate analysis
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Doing this sort of cohort and profitability analysis in Google sheets takes forever and is very 'painful', especially when testing different hypothesis.
Lifetimely is an amazing solution to do just that. Testing, analysis and strategic development are all there at the push of a button. The app is super well thought out and offers all the features you could possible need. Some features may not be easy to find or understand right away, but they are there and worth spending some time on. I had a talk with the developer and that was super insightful and useful. Strong recommendation!
I tried the app and had a call with Karri. Even though the app wasn't a right fit for my business he stayed on the call and tried to help with other solutions that had nothing to do with his services. Extremely bright and helpful guy. If you run an e-commerce store and need a more in depth look at your data than SHopify can provide. This app is for you.
Public Desire UK
Highly recommend this app. Gives you a very clear picture of your business with all costs covered. The support is fantastic and when we had one bug it was resolved immediately.