Lifo

Lifo

by Lifo.ai

Marketplace for social media influencers and brands

vividcasedesign

I'm starting my new online business and have heard about influencer marketing a lot. I tried to manually contact influencers but no success at all. Lifo is a very helpful tool for me to get started - it lays out different processes nicely and I can pretty much complete the entire process myself with it. I was able to get a few influencers to promote my store quickly with Lifo. Highly recommend the APP. Also the Lifo team is very helpful - fixing issues and providing enough support to guide me through the process.

IntiMD

I am in love with this app and their support! If you search on Shopify App Store, you'll notice there are not a lot of apps like this...and with this time and age, social media is definitely the way to go. As we're just a start-up, we're not too familiar on how to get in contact with the right influencer and what points we should be looking for. I first ran into another app that claims to be relatively the same as what this app does PLUS A WHOLE LOT MORE! But!...once I've downloaded the first app and ran into questions and issues and reached out to their support, I was told one too many times "it will be in our future feature"...and finally realized they've been advertising empty promises...and that they're a start-up just like us. So I deleted that app and found Lifo. Although Lifo doesn't have all the bells and whistles as the other app...but Lifo delivers what it says it would do. Although Lifo is not a perfect app and there are still improvements to be made to make it more user-friendly, their support is much more receptive on taking on suggestions. They even go out of their way to follow up with you on your campaigns and making sure you're doing well and provide you with useful tips. All in all, I love this app...look forward to seeing you grow into something bigger. Keep up the good work! P.S. The support for Lifo is in the U.S. so you don't have to wait til midnight to get an answer on their Live Chat...it is really a Live Chat!

ankovo.com

Very helpful app! Used it to kick start my influencer marketing campaign. Although Lifo is very new app, and still developing new features, but the core functionalities are there and very helpful. Look forward to seeing it become even better!

lencoo3

Lifo is the first influencer marketing marketplace for Shopify stores and Instagram influencers! As their early beta users, we really liked the product and look forward to seeing it become even better!

September 7, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are deeply encouraged by your feedback and are working hard to deliver more features and value to our customers.