Lifter Store Locator

Lifter Store Locator

From $7.95/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
August 8, 2022

Loving using this app since 4 years now ! Just a quick question, are the location displayed if i dont have add the snippets to the page ?

Levithat.com
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 21, 2021

The perfect match if you are looking for a stylish and modern store locator at reasonable price. Really easy backend and setup only took a few minutes!!

ARCH TEMPLE
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
April 21, 2021

I'm not tech savvy, and was able to download the app, bulk import my current locations (the column mapping feature made this really easy!), and get this set up quickly and easily to replace another app on my website. Great features, clean layout, helpful features, and a great value - happy to have found it!

Health Junkie
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited April 27, 2018

Great support. I had an issue with long descriptions and they jumped on helping me find a solution. Thanks!

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 11, 2018

Simple to install. Easy to use. Not expensive but right for the price. Can't believe I tried so much apps that just didn't nailed it

Transvisionbikestore
Mexico
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 8, 2018

So far so good! No bugs, very fast and responsive app. Moving from our previous app was fast and without drama. Not cheap, but competitively priced.

Petidoux
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 28, 2018

I can't believe how simple this app was to install and get running...

Four Points Trading Company
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
February 22, 2018

This app is super easy to use! Due to growth, we recently invested in the mid-tier version and love the customization that it provides. The import functionality makes it super simple to add new retailer listings.

Lit Up Illuminations
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 3, 2018

We're using this app for Wicked Good with great results. It's easy to install and simple to add new stores on the backend. For customers searching for locations, it's fast and easy. We just started wholesale and hit 25 shops this month. Woot. Here's to adding another 150 by the end of 2018! #goals

www.wicked-good.co
Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood

Wicked Good Perfume
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
October 23, 2017

Love this app. Our customers love to use it and it’s a great way to promote the stores your in. It’s so easy to set up and there is quick and easy support when you need it.

The Smoothie Bombs