Google Feed & Shopping Ads

Google Feed & Shopping Ads | Reviews

by LimeSpot

Boost Google Shopping ROAS with Feed Automation & Remarketing

Bicycle Warehouse

I've been meaning to set up Google Shopping Ads for quite awhile now, but it never quite made it to the top of our to do list. Now I wish we'd got going sooner. LimeSpot took the time consuming aspects of setting the feeds up and has had an amazing ROI - I'd highly suggest it to anyone using Shopify, especially if you have a larger catalogue of products. Their support team has been a great help.

May 17, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Scandiscapes

This app requires you to create a new Merchant Centre account which is not explained anywhere. With invasive code and additional requirements, I can't recommend this at all, given that this is as far as I got after two days of trying to set this up.

March 30, 2021

We are very sorry about your disappointment. We wished you had discussed your concern with our 24/7 support staff via chat, so we could get your issues solved immediately. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied.

The reason LimeSpot creates a new Merchant Center account is that all our Merchant Center management and optimization is automatically done by our AI engine, which needs to have full control over the account, therefore we avoid co-existing with other feed management software to prevent conflicts.

We are not sure what you are referring to by "invasive code", but if you are concerned about the LimeSpot Storefront Javascript code on the online store, that is also for the purposes of tracking your store behaviors and training the AI engine to be able to deliver the unique performance that LimeSpot Shopping Ads has been able to provide to our customers (500%-3000% ROAS). The script also keeps your LimeSpot Audience Segments in sync with your Google Audience lists, which is another unique offering that helps you with granular retargeting. The Script is 100% SEO compatible with no effect on your store performance.

thinkpositivefashioncafe.com

Great customer service during the process on setting up the app. I do look forward to successful campaigns

February 16, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Baltic Born

LimeSpot's Ad product is a game-changer for us. We had not been using Google Shopping and it's our most effective paid acquisition we've seen in our 5 years of business. Additionally, LimeSpot has incredible customer service. They are always willing to help and answer any questions that I have. I cannot recommend LimeSpot enough!

January 20, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with LimeSpot. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.