Google Feed & Shopping Ads

Boost Google Shopping ROAS with Feed Automation & Remarketing

From $18/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bicycle Warehouse

I've been meaning to set up Google Shopping Ads for quite awhile now, but it never quite made it to the top of our to do list. Now I wish we'd got going sooner. LimeSpot took the time consuming aspects of setting the feeds up and has had an amazing ROI - I'd highly suggest it to anyone using Shopify, especially if you have a larger catalogue of products. Their support team has been a great help.

May 17, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We really appreciate it.

thinkpositivefashioncafe.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer service during the process on setting up the app. I do look forward to successful campaigns

February 16, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Baltic Born

LimeSpot's Ad product is a game-changer for us. We had not been using Google Shopping and it's our most effective paid acquisition we've seen in our 5 years of business. Additionally, LimeSpot has incredible customer service. They are always willing to help and answer any questions that I have. I cannot recommend LimeSpot enough!

January 20, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with LimeSpot. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.