LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

Global Outlet Store

Online support reply quickly, friendly.
Also, this app is easy to use.
Recommended. Recommended. A+++

February 16, 2021

Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!

Tinderbox Kids

Have used this app for a month now, great ROI and superb customer service from Frederick! Will highly recommend for any merchants!

February 12, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Frederick. You’re right, Frederick is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Dapper Horse

I use Limespot to cross-sell products and upsell upon checkout. The usability and features are well thought out. It has really improved our ability to cross-sell products. I could not figure out how to do something and tech support immediately responded and did it for me as well as taught me how to do it. An excellent product with great support.

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear you find our product user friendly! Our support team is always here to help.

4moms.com

Exactly what we needed! The support has been top quality as well. They respond fast and fix whatever issue we are having in a timely manner.

February 11, 2021

We are thrilled to have you as part of the LimeSpot family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Handcraft Coffee

LimeSpot is a great app and they offer a great support too, which responds immediately. Highly recommended!

February 5, 2021

Thanks so much for your lovely review! :D

Take It Global Sdn Bhd

Very impressive set up and functions, well worth the price. Much better than the two other ones we tried. Anyone who hasn't tried Limespot should do so.

February 5, 2021

We appreciate your recommendation and hope you will continue using our app. Thank you!

Thresh Seed Co.

Great app. I've had it installed for a little over 24 hours and I've already made 15 sales from recommendations, so it has more than paid for itself. The default settings that they have are beautiful. Had one minor change I wanted and they took care of it right away.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your positive review! We know you'll get many upsells with our app. :)

Veoguau

Great app. Better customer support. Keeps our visitors really engaged with personalized 1:1 content.

January 20, 2021

Happy to hear we could help! Thanks for your 5-star review.

Star Kingdom Store Australia

Excellent app, very easy to use. Customer service is excellent, I am very happy with this app - in fact all my websites use this app - a must have

January 13, 2021

Amazing! Thank you for using our app on all of your websites.🙏

Trueform (Free Shipping over $35)

Just contacted them to fix a few issues. The dev was very fast and fixed all my issues. Highly recommend!

December 27, 2020

Thanks for your lovely review. Happy holidays!