LimeSpot Personalizer , 1 542 vurderinger

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
22. september 2023

I was a little worried about pricing when we first started using Limespot a few years ago, but I thought I would give it a try and cancel if it didn't help. Instantly our sales increased dramatically! Limespot did an A/B testing on our site to figure out what worked the best and we are still killing it! I have had a few questions along the way using the chat link and Limespot has gotten back to me within minutes every time, even late at night when they are off work. We are very happy and will continue using Limespot, and hopefully keep killing it!! Thanks Gillian for your help tonight! Very responsive, sweet and helpful!

Boho Beach Hut
Over 3 år bruker appen
LimeSpot svarte 26. september 2023

Your review has put a big smile on our faces! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our app (and with Gillian!) and spreading the word.

3. oktober 2023

I am a small business and wanted to improve my sales, so I opted to use LimeSpot. I had a few things I didn’t quite understand when I was setting LimeSpot up for my store. Reymond was there to help me with all my issues and now I have it successfully installed and working. I am very happy with the great support I have received.

JBCoolCats
11 dager bruker appen
LimeSpot svarte 4. oktober 2023

We are sincerely grateful for your amazing review of our app. Your feedback means the world to us (and to Reymond!). :)

29. februar 2024

LimeSpot has been a key contributor to the layout of our website the past 2 years. Customer service has always been outstanding! The user-friendly self service tools to find answers quickly are a bonus.

Beyond Clothing
9. august 2023

Great support, thank you Reymond! I came with the topic of changing the code and although it was not easy, my problem was solved even better than I expected! very friendly and professional contact; App is intuitive and works as expected

Neatness Essentials
Polen
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
LimeSpot svarte 10. august 2023

Thank you so much for posting such a wonderful review. We truly appreciate your kind words and support! (Reymond is also thrilled!)

20. juni 2023

lime spot is a really good app and it is very easy to integrate into the store.
I had a problem with the setup and Chester helped me really fast.

Hard Nights
10 måneder bruker appen
17. august 2023

I was skeptical about having any extra stuff hooked up to my Shopify store because I am pretty hesitant when it comes to new technology. However, I am thoroughly impressed with these guys. I haven't used it long enough to know if it is really going to drive up my conversion rates or not, but getting everything set up was super easy on my end, even when things got complicated.

One of the representatives, Reymond, helped get my recommendation boxes to not only display properly on my website so that customers can properly experience what LimeSpot has to offer, but they, and I am assuming their colleagues, went above and beyond and got the content to follow the same design layout, theme elements, and color schemes as the rest of my website, even though the theme I utilize through Shopify has specific custom CSS to make it happen.

The turn around on getting everything formatted properly was less than a day, and every interaction was prompt and curtious. I look forward to seeing how this app does for my store and growth, but so far they have won me over with their service and dedication to the customer- something that is not only taken for granted, but is also very rare these days.

Red Pawn Shop
1 dag bruker appen
LimeSpot svarte 18. august 2023

Your review has made our day! Thank you for the kind words about Reymond in particular. We're thrilled to have you as a happy customer. Please let us know if there's ever anything we can do to improve your experience.

5. mai 2023

Nice support Very helpful and friendly.Great App for Cross sell or Up sell Customazion.U can do awesome offers fpr your clients

Karamul
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
28. april 2023

I am very happy with the app but I am even more happy with the support.
Everything is customized on request and time is taken.
At this point thanks to Frederick, great support!!

VOICE OF THE ANIMALS
Sveits
6 dager bruker appen
2. juni 2023

I´m happy with the App. Special thanks to Frederick from the support team for helping me out with my questions very quickly :-)

moteevation
18 dager bruker appen
31. juli 2018

Great app. Very personalized and really helps in bring in those big sales. Would highly recommend this app for anyone looking to get more products seen throughout their website!

Zomb Blades