LimeSpot Personalizer

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

From $18/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Hierbas Orgánicas de México

Excelente aplicacion , estuve probando Nosto por un tiempo y definitivamente esta app es mucho mejor sobre todo por el precio, si tienes un startup o un ecommerce que esta en edad temprana esta aplicacion es muy recomendable y tienen un excelente servicio !

Jennyfleur Loves...

LimeSpot is a fun and easy app to install with fantastic support. The gift picker option is a great new tool for my shoppers to find perfect gifts for their social network friends. The one click Facebook Shop installation was so easy to install and it has given my company an additional selling platform. The demographic info is also very useful. This app is a fantastic addition to any website and it keeps getting better. I recommend LimeSpot 100%!

James & Co

Absolutely love this app. It truly enhances the customer 's experience on our website by personalisation and recommended picks and it's easy for them to use.

And the analytics are 2nd to none! Customer definition and demographics - AND they graph the impact the app has on getting products into the cart and they show it is driving sales for us. It's early days for us but great to be working with the ever helpful Limespot team.

Totally recommend it!

Le Vélo Victoria

The installation was very easy. Any questions I had were answered well, quickly and they are super personal. The power of the networking effect gives my small store big brand efficiency. The gift picker is an exciting addition. Definitely recommend!

Hemp & Company

Great App. Unique solution and very easy to install. I particularly liked the plug-n-play integration into my existing store design, full-page personalization and excellent related product recommendations. I was able to offer my online shoppers a personalized shopping experience within minutes. I highly recommend it.

1 2 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 142 Next