LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

Risch Shoes

Great service, great support, help within minutes! Thank you, Mike! I recommend LimeSpot to everybody.

July 7, 2021

Thank you for your support!

White Swimwear

Very useful app and great support. I've had a problem with my products loading and support was really quick to solve the problem. I can recommend this app!

June 28, 2021

Thank you for the support. :)

ZAPFGOLD

Very very useful app. It has many different settings and possibilities. It boosted my Sales 12% up after a few days of using and im sure it will boost it even higher in future. The support is unbelievable fast and very reliable. High recommendation

June 24, 2021

We are so happy to hear that your sales went up 12% after using our app! Thank you for your recommendation!

Estrada Barn Doors

Awesome quick service. Managed to fix an issue PLUS improve my site with zero hassle. Fantastic stuff !!

June 23, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review! :D

HighStreet Pakistan

The app itself is very nice! I have been using it for my store since the past few months but was not getting conversions as desired. I got in touch with their support (Mr Fredrick) who openly helped me out to the extent of making changes to the plugin to make it fit my stores theme. It took him 20 minutes, and he got the job done totally free of cost!!
Overall, I was more than glad to have chosen Limespot, not just because of its functionality, but because they charge less than competing apps [Wiser etc] and also because their support is top notch! Great team, great support & very helpful overall! 10/10 from my end

June 14, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with LimeSpot. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

dogloverscenter.com

Super support!!! So hard to find the app that has a customer support team that is willing to help. LimeSport has fast and good support team. Thank you so much

June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive experience with us!

olight.korea

很好用的一款软件,里面有包含很多的功能,例如最近浏览,加购等很人性化的一款软件,客服也是十分的热情,给他一个问题,他能迅速帮你解决,效率很高。以后如果有需要的话,还会继续使用这款软件,希望做的越来越好

May 27, 2021

谢谢您的支持。 我们知道您将通过我们的服务获得更多的加售!

The Citizenry

Highly recommend Limespot. We've seen strong incremental results through adding dynamic product recommendations to the site (so helpful to be able to demonstrate the incrementality through the integrated A/B testing). The aesthetic of the recommendations is highly customizable and integrates seamlessly with our site design. The best part about Limespot, though, is the support team. Our experience working with Steph has been phenomenal.

May 21, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review! Steph will be very happy to hear your feedback. Our app is definitely customizable and able to work with all themes. Appreciate it.

MultiShop sàrl

Since many months, particular m. Reymond, Limespot support give me 100% response time less few hours, and always give satisfaction to reach goals I have. I never have app issue, but optimizations, requests, advices, etc... I tested many apps in the same branch, support team is very important at a good level of dev ! Limespot support is very helpfull.

May 17, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Reymond. You’re right, Reymond is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Deadstock.ca

Great customer service! Timely responses leads to great communication. A key to success. Their reps are easy to talk to and are usually able to help out with any issues.

May 17, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at LimeSpot! Thanks for the continuous support. :)