LimeSpot Upsell & Cross Sell

AI Product Recommendations, Cross Sell Upsell, Bundle, Similar

From $15/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

INGODITRUST©

This App do what it should do and have a very good support.
In a few minutes my question was solved !

BabyLeeuw

The app works at it should and offers a flexibility to adjust all settings according to your store need. Support team is very helpful and response very quickly.

Scifi Nation

I really like this app it helps so much!! The Support ist very quick and always helpful. Very good app + support

Fushi Wellbeing

Very happy with the support service. they customised the look to match our branding perfectly. a very nice company to deal with. Thank you Reymond and Fred!

Jenston Girl

I really had my doubts about this app. But thank God for Reymond! Thank you Reymond for your patience, help and support.

Sage and Paige

The support team Raymond is really helpful to get the issue fixed! We have continuing the other issue and he is really keen to get it resolved.

Swazi

Good stable app for us. Kind of looses it's effectiveness over time but we are making more than it's costing so definitely worth having.

Anmalove

I love this app! Very great support and the app is just amazing! My average order value increased about 30%!

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've had an excellent experience and look forward to continuing to delight you and grow with you!

Goth UnderWorld

These guys got great customer care. They do all the work for you, don't hesitate to engage with them on the chat box. So far the best and most effective shopify app that one can use to increase sales.

December 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review! We're always hear to help so don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions. :)

The Blingspot Studio

Great App and its AI really helps boost sales and ease the customers journey to right products. Also they have a great support team - I had issue with my 2.0 theme update and they resolved it within hours.

December 6, 2021

Thanks for the fabulous 5-star review! We know you will see many upsells with our app. Our support team is always here to help too!