LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

Swiftoutdoors

*UPATED*
Recurring issue with recommendations not showing currencies correctly so effectively pricing all recommendations incorrectly, i.e higher. 4 emails to support and we have no fix and no reply from development. We are on a premium Plus plan and being charged accordingly - out of frustration have uninstalled and moved on. Appalling service at a premium price.

*Original Review*
It's a good app and does convert for us. Would rate higher if the interface was less complex.

Foreverrichclothing

FOUND OUT AGAIN TODAY MY PRODUCT PAGES AND MORE STILL HAVE NOT BEEN SHOWING ANY RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS. SO MUCH MONEY LOST IN THE LAST WEEKS AND MONTHS FROM THIS PLUGIN, ITS A LIABILITY TO HAVE ON YOUR STORE IF YOU WANT RELATED PRODUCTS FEATURES. BUYER BEWARE!

Unbreakable Man

Rubbish app. It screws around with your theme big time, and has a handy 'cleanup my theme' button once uninstalled which simply reinstalls the app onto your store without removing any of the code on your theme. This is incredibly misleading. It is also difficult to customise.

The Daileigh

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. THIS COMPANY WILL HARASS YOU WITH EMAILS THROUGHOUT YOUR TRAIL PERIOD WHICH IS A COMPLETE TURN OFF. WHEN YOU REQUEST TO HAVE THEM STOP EMAILING YOU, THEY SAY NO - RYANNA AND THEIR SUPPORT TEAM DO NOT PROVIDE YOU ANY TYPE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WOULD PREFER TO HARASS YOU SO YOU CAN PAY FOR THEIR PRODUCT. I HAVE NO INTENTION ON PAYING FOR THIS APP AFTER MY TRIAL AND INSTEAD USING A DIFFERENT APP BASED OFF RYANNA TELLING ME SHE WOULD NOT STOP SENDING ME EMAILS. HOW TACKY CAN A COMPANY BE? TASTELESS WHICH COMPLETELY TRUMPS WHAT THEIR APP DOES. I WOULD LEAVE ZERO STARS IF I COULD.

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

My site started getting reports of not loading and slow loading and I experienced this a few times until I could not ignore it any longer. I contacted Shopify to report the problem and they helped me trouble shoot slow loading and timeout of the Limespot javascript. I goto the Limespot control panel and I get this shakedown message about needing to pay $29.99 for what they deem is the service level I currently use. Regardless, I opted to remove the app and will find another. I did not like the inability to have more control over the related products. They did have a nice uninstall script. Given their change and poor performance, they are going to need it.

Apple Blossom Naturals Store

I thought it seemed like a great app, until today I just get an email that says I have to pay almost $25.00 a month for a subscription, and that is at a lifetime discount. :( That's way too much for a small business.

1 3 Next