LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

Ar15discounts

Good app. Great service. Nice combination of curated and automated recommendations for my AR Parts websitesite: AR15 Discounts

Townmoto

Pros:
- Looks great
- Easy customization (they did most of it for me)
- Nice amount of features
- Excellent customer service
- I believe it has increased revenue

Cons:
- The summary does not work for my site so I can't see how good it's been working or not. I like the app and believe it leads to sales as a few do get reported but my shop numbers and numbers in the app dashboard are always completely different. They were looking into it when I first installed but it seems to still be an ongoing issue.

I would still recommend this app but really wish they could figure this issue out with my site.

Paleo Choice 2

Good work done. The new functionalities are nice.
They kept the code clean and took some backup of the few files they modified.

Widget Cube

Awesome. - http://WidgetCube.com

Aurea Me

Great App! It does exactly what it promises. Would give it a 5 star rating if GUI was improved, however this doesn't impact it's performance.

Beach Life Australia

I have had this app for the last 12 months and I like that they are constantly improving and adding things. Love the new Upsell Crossell section!
Only complaint and reason for 4 stars and not 5 that the help section could be better. The app is relatively complex and I found it difficult to work out how to change certain things and bulk editing can be a challenge.
On the plus side, support has been amazing!!!

Personalised Gift Solutions

Good solid app which has certainly increased our revenues - recommend!

Straw Boss Comb Collective

Powerful app with great customisation, though a little confusing to set up at first. Tons of options available, just wish they offered a more substantial free plan after the 14 day trial.

Evideoclub 2

Working with them, will update once it is resolved.

Pet Crates Direct

Very functional design and definitely adds value to the store.