LimeSpot Personalizer

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

From $18/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Ibd Medical

We have been using the App for a few months now and it is quite a good one.

Eden And Heirloom

Some of the best customer service out there! Responsive, personable team who's happy to help anytime.

My only wish is the tool be more user friendly. The dashboard is a little bulky and requires manual product syncs too often (easy, but not intuitive). I'll continue using the service, and look forward to these improvements.

Thanks for everything!

Macaroon Collection

Have had a good experience with the support team - always get back to me and make suggestion to improve the functionality of the app. will be keeping this one

Ar15discounts

Good app. Great service. Nice combination of curated and automated recommendations for my AR Parts websitesite: AR15 Discounts

Townmoto

Pros:
- Looks great
- Easy customization (they did most of it for me)
- Nice amount of features
- Excellent customer service
- I believe it has increased revenue

Cons:
- The summary does not work for my site so I can't see how good it's been working or not. I like the app and believe it leads to sales as a few do get reported but my shop numbers and numbers in the app dashboard are always completely different. They were looking into it when I first installed but it seems to still be an ongoing issue.

I would still recommend this app but really wish they could figure this issue out with my site.

Paleo Choice 2

Good work done. The new functionalities are nice.
They kept the code clean and took some backup of the few files they modified.

Widget Cube

Awesome. - http://WidgetCube.com

Aurea Me

Great App! It does exactly what it promises. Would give it a 5 star rating if GUI was improved, however this doesn't impact it's performance.

Beach Life Australia

I have had this app for the last 12 months and I like that they are constantly improving and adding things. Love the new Upsell Crossell section!
Only complaint and reason for 4 stars and not 5 that the help section could be better. The app is relatively complex and I found it difficult to work out how to change certain things and bulk editing can be a challenge.
On the plus side, support has been amazing!!!

Personalised Gift Solutions

Good solid app which has certainly increased our revenues - recommend!