LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

Republica BIO

Super support. Just in a minute the help I needed has been provided. The app works very well on our website

June 15, 2020

This review made our day! Thank you very much!

TFC&H Co.

Always excellent customer service. I had wrote to support about a short downtime & was replied back to by Reymond no more than 15 minutes later on a Sunday. Awesome

June 15, 2020

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review.

Naturapetsstore

Michael from Limespot helped me so much with the integration and optimization. He Still do lot to help me. This App is really good, i think one of the best of for Recommendations. Support ist very Fast and patient. Thank you guys

June 10, 2020

We are always here to help you! Thanks so much for your positive opinion. :)

ValentineGizdov

I loved this app the guys who help is great. I deffinetely reccomendet. Also I have good result after apply this app in my store

June 4, 2020

Thanks for your 5-star review!

Bevilles Jewellers

It's a great tool which shown the difference from the day one. The support was exceptional, Michelle helped us with the customize code changes to populate the template which helped us to setup straight away.

June 3, 2020

Glad to hear that everything was setup and working well right away! We are sure you'll get many upsells with LimeSpot. 😄

Top Notch Gift Shop

I think this app is just what I am looking for. Customer Service resolved a detail issue very quickly. Happy so far!

May 27, 2020

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the community!

STYX matériel

Pretty good customer service ! I wanted to thank's them for all they do for me. I hope we will collaborate for a long time :)

May 20, 2020

Thank you for your appreciation. We look forward to business with you for a very long time too!

Scout and Poppy

Just installed the app. The customer service has been great and they helped me adjust the look that I wanted to achieve. The setup was easy and intuitive.

May 20, 2020

We are glad you found the setup to be easy and user-friendly. Our customer success team is always here to help you match our app with the look and feel of your store. Cheers!

Fase Wear

This app gives my website a more professional look and it has actually brought us some more conversions. The customer service is outstanding! I love that there is a chat function for support and that they respond super quick. I even got help on a Sunday! This app is just super!

May 19, 2020

Super grateful to hear that our app is helping you give a more professional look and bringing you more conversions. Our support team is always here to help too! Thank you for your updated 5-star review. :)

Epicland MX

GREAT APP! And great support from all the LimeSpot team. Very easy (minutes) to install and very helpful

May 14, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and we are glad you like our support.