LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

Epicland MX

GREAT APP! And great support from all the LimeSpot team. Very easy (minutes) to install and very helpful

May 14, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and we are glad you like our support.

Queenlry

Fully functioned app with incerdibly quick and professional customer service. I just installed the app and ran into some problems but their staff Michael is very patience to help me make things right. Thanks!

May 13, 2020

Awesome to hear that you got set up so quickly! Thank you for your review.

Fezka

I encountered some problems when setting up the website, so I asked the staff for help, they solved the problem very well for me, thank you very much!!Michael!!

May 12, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review! Michael is happy to hear that you are satisfied with his support. :)

art by life

The app can be integrated 100% into your own theme and works perfectly. All fundamental marketing tools for an upsell and/or cross-sell strategy are included. The handling of the individual widgets is clear and practical. The support is very fast and maximally customer-oriented, I really appreciate the support! I can highly recommend the app.

May 11, 2020

Thank you very much for your recommendation. We are happy to serve you and know that you'll get lots of upsells to ultimately increase conversion rate!

CAPICLEAN

UPDATE: 22.05.2020
The support team is extremely helpful. Special thanks to Frederick!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are my four honest, no BS reasons why I am using Limespot:

1) You can turn literally every page of your site into a conversion funnel (even 404 page LOL)
2) You have lots and lots of customization options according to your personal preferences, without the need for coding knowledge.
3) The customer support is extremely helpful. I got 4 personalized requests solved in under 20 minutes. Special thanks to Frederick for that! :)
4) They don't charge you unless you are making sales!

What else can you wish? :D

May 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your detailed and great review of our app! We are super glad to hear that you find our app useful with lots of customization options as well as great support. We hope you get many upsells with our app!

Boogiedeals

Great support, easy to install, also very easy to use...... For beginners recommended and very useful :)

May 8, 2020

Really glad to hear that it's useful and easy to use for beginners! We're always here to help. :)

Keep America American

Very cool app that helps boost conversions by using "Most Popular" and "Also Buy" boxes! Love it so far! Also the customer service is GREAT!

May 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with LimeSpot! We know you'll get many upsells with our app. ⭐

Primefitware

Amazing Support!! the reply is super fast and very supportive. Would definitely give a 5 stars rating

May 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

Merry Bath

I received an outstanding customer service from Frederick today. My issue was resolved within 30 minutes. He went above and beyond making some minor changes to match the store's theme. Great job, thank you! - MerryBath.com

May 5, 2020

It is our pleasure to help you! Your store is looking great now. Thank you for your positive experience!

Optimax

The app works great, and when something is not working the support is awesome, it has a lot of different ways to customize your pages, and as I saidthe support is fantastic, they helped me in everythink I asked and very quickly, and I think it¨s pricing options are very fair, big thanks to Michael!

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your support! We are always here to help. Happy to hear that you find our pricing to be fair.