LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

Ant Design Gifts

Great app - and when I got stuck on a few details, the support were very helpful and dealt with it in good time. Thank you.

April 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help!

Small Dogs Academy

Loving the app so far. Great and fast support. Had a quick help from support agent to fix add to cart button design.

April 16, 2020

Happy to hear that you love our app and quick support! We are glad we solved your customization design request! Don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need help.

I Love Jewelry

We really like this app!! It's easy to use and we've seen great benefits from using Limespot! Ryanna helps with any questions we may have and is quick to answer and solve problems!

April 15, 2020

So pleased to hear that you've seen great benefits with our app. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.

Rebelstork

We love this app, they have the best most friendly support (hi Ryan!) who are so so helpful and make it really easy to integrate the app into your site.

April 14, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! Our support team is always here to help (the person who helped you is actually called Reymond!).

FERRARI SINGAPORE

This app is very helpful to highlight most popular products and their Customer Servicer is very prompt to assist

April 14, 2020

This review made our day! We're glad that our app is helping you. :)

GCGme

I usually dont leave any reviews...but this one I have to.

Really an amazing app and super friendly support!
They helped me tremendously and the app really improves performance.
Well worth.

April 14, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

levinastore

Perfect app and perfect customer service ! Highly recommend this app !
Easy to use ! Easy to remove !

April 7, 2020

We love your enthusiasm! Glad you have a great experience with our app. Thank you!

GlobalCadde

you helped at this time of night
Thank you very much for ...
have excellent customer service ...
All the best.

April 6, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words and take care!

Sproutspirits

I like the app and I'm very satisfied with the support they are providing, Reymond was very helpful. Tnq, Recommend.

April 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your recommendation! We're always here to help!

BiggyFit

This app is amazing and the support is nice, i recommend everyone to use this app.. and it's very good app.... i love it so much.... thanks again

March 31, 2020

Thanks for your support and recommendation! We really appreciate your review. :)