LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

Maras Green

This is a very and well thought out application that could add value to the sales strategy of any ecommerce store.

February 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and we wish you all the best in your business.

Kapp studio

I installed this app on Friday after looking at others. We have a personalization app installed that other apps conflict with. This app has the same conflict, but it only requires a checkbox click for the apps to get along! No coding! Then...today is Sunday and I integrated a review app. Erick was so quick to respond and get a small dup code fixed quickly. I'm super impressed & appreciative. We're working on our store but I often look to see if great reviews end up using the app for very long. I suspect we will - here's our link for convenience https://www.mykappstudio.com

February 10, 2020

We couldn’t be happier that Erick provided you with a great app support experience. We hope you are enjoying our app, and we suspect you will be using us for very long too!

CouchCloaks

Amazing Support. Real quick to get back to any issues you have with the software. Would definitely recommend

February 6, 2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! Our support team is always here to help!😎

Hello Difference

Excellent support! I know if I come across any questions along the way support will be available to answer and make the process smooth and easy.

January 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. Our support team is glad to help.

TRUU

Customer service is great! I’m glad I installed this app and best of all, I’m on their free plan and it’s awesome!

January 22, 2020

Super happy to hear that you're so satisfied with our service, pricing, and product. Thank you!

Vennwork

I highly recommend this app. Their Support Team is very responsive. They fixed my concerns right away.

January 22, 2020

Thanks so much for your recommendation. We're always here to help! 😎

Kpop Bias Clothing

This app is very great
the shop looks more professional thanks to LimeSpot Personalizer
I am very satisfied with everything
The support is also very good and always there for you

January 20, 2020

Our support team is always here for any customization requests. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review!

Safe'nLight

Five stars ! Frederick provided great support to help me fix some urgent issues on configuring the App.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our customer care team is always here to help you with any issues. :)

Military Republic

Great hands-on support in adjusting the recommendations widgets on my site from Fred. Great app, I have added this to another of my Shopify site too.

Keep up the good work

January 16, 2020

Wow we are so pleased to know that you have our app on both of your Shopify stores! Frederick will be happy to know that you liked his support. Thank you for your support!

Velvet & Vine

I am really happy with this app and I haven't finished my trial yet. There have been a few tweaks needed, due to other conflicting apps, but they were super responsive and quick to make the adjustments for my store. I've tested a few others and this one has the most flexibility, by far. Happy customer:)

January 13, 2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We try to be available 24/7 for you. Super glad that you've had such an amazing experience with us so far. We are definitely known for having lots of flexibility. We know you'll get many conversions with our app! 😎