Personalizer by LimeSpot

Personalizer by LimeSpot

by LimeSpot

Upsell, Cross-sell and Personalized Recommendations by AI

Retail Discount

Great app with great support! Erick was awesome needed help with getting it to work correctly with my site and Erick fixed it with 10min very impressed. I highly recommend it.

Paradise Fibers

I've been pretty impressed by the performance of this app and customer service is quick and helpful.

May 16, 2019

We're so glad to hear you are impressed by our app! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a quick review. ✨

Canari

Amazing service to back up a must have app!!! would recommend to anyone looking to boost revenue. Has a lot of options in regards to truly customizing the shopping experience for the customer.

May 14, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! The customizations that our app has is truly one of a kind and is sure to meet any store's needs. 😊

Paradis Love

The app is very user-friendly and easy to manage. Installed it in a few minutes, waiting now to see if it will increase my sales

May 08, 2019

Glad to hear that our app is very user-friendly and easy to manage. We do have a very customizable app where you have a live preview of your store and our recommendation boxes. Thank you so much for an awesome review. We are also looking forward to seeing your sales increase.

Shebeest

Great app!!! I would recommend it to anyone looking to customize their up-sell game. I really like how you can select what you want to go on each page. Seamless integration. And the customer service team is top notch. Speedy and knowledgeable service.

May 06, 2019

Awesome to see that you are liking our app a lot. It does have a lot of different features for your up-selling game. Go ahead and explore the app's different features. Can't wait to see LimeSpot Personalizer increase your revenues.

Motor City Guitar

An easy to use app to add to your site, and the customer service is excellent. Response time to questions is almost immediate and very thorough, wish every company today operated like that! Thank you!

May 06, 2019

Thank you so much for your high praises on how fast our support is. We do love how our app is easy to install for any online store. Hope to see its magic on your store and increase your conversion rates.

Muscle X

Awesome app with super quick support, support replied in a few minutes and had the changes i needed done within about a minute :)

May 06, 2019

Great to hear that our support was quick. We aim to be able to do this for all our customers. Looking forward to see how LimeSpot Personalizer works for your store.

Vêtements Mandala

This application works like a charm and support is great too! They are quick to reply and will resolves problems and implement customization requests quickly!

May 02, 2019

We try our best to help all our customers with any customizations they need. Glad that you appreciate it and at the same time like our app! Do reach out if you have any other questions about our app. :)

CENTROARTESANO

Great app and awesome costumer service which helped through all the installation process. The app integrates very well with my theme, kudos to Limespot!

May 02, 2019

Thank you so much for the kudos and the awesome review! Please don't hesitate in messaging us if you need help with anything else.

B&Co Jewelry

Great app! Ms. Ryanna helped me integrate this app with another one. This app increased my sales conversion in just a few days of installation. Better than other upsell / cross sell apps i tried before. I can hide / prioritize which products to promote. You just install and the app will do the rest.

UPDATE
I had another issue with the images in Personalizer, and Reymond helped me with my query immediately. thank you so much for the excellent service!

April 29, 2019

Thank you for the awesome review! And you are very welcome. Make sure to check out all of our feature, you'll be even more amazed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 118 119