Personalizer by LimeSpot

Personalizer by LimeSpot

by LimeSpot Solutions Inc.

Upsell, Cross-sell and Personalized Recommendations by AI

Invisible Up

super application, efficace, intuitive, fortement personnalisable et très bon support. Merci à eux pour le coup de main.

July 17, 2019

Nous vous remercions de vos mots aimables! Veuillez nous faire savoir si nous pouvons vous aider davantage.

MASSLEEP

Love the APP. Great solution for e-commerce, amazing professional support.
I'm using it for several stores and super happy with it. Highly recommended!

July 15, 2019

Wonderful to know that you are using our app for several stores and that you're super happy with it! Thanks a lot for your support. ✨

Shopdeluxe

The App is highly recommended, what great features. That really makes you happy, and it only gets more fun when you get support. What a great experience!

If you still have doubts about the App, believe me it's definitely worth it!

July 5, 2019

Awesome to hear that you've had a great experience with our app, Jeroen! Thanks for the recommendation and good luck with your business. :)

Easy grill

The app is really great and the support even better ! :) Thank you very much Personalizer :D You do not have to hesitate !

July 2, 2019

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to helping you out.

ZeroSugar.co Fitness Nutrition

I'm still testing it the app, but so far looks amazing, customer service definitely rocks. has everything I was looking for.

June 28, 2019

Awesome to hear that! I'm sure you'll find good results with our app. Keep an eye out for our new product features too in the upcoming months. :D

Art Space

I love this app and what it's done for my website to make it look and feel more professional. I had a few problems with personalising to start with but the customer service is outstanding and all sorted.

June 25, 2019

Hi Felicity, thank you very much for your kind words. Our customer support team is really happy to hear that you're amazed by their service. Do reach out if you have any further questions for us and good luck with your business. :)

Mommy Always

I had issues with syncing the app to a particular theme for a store, but the limespot support team is simply amazing. They solved my issues and took the initiative to follow up with me. Really appreciate the assistance!

June 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're always here to help with any customizations needed. We want our merchants to succeed very much!

AFM Trading Co

So far so good... I like the customization. AND they helped me edit code to change the page location in like 2 minutes! Many thanks guys!!

June 6, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad you like the customization of our app. Good luck with your store.

The GoldenQuarter

I needed some help organizing the layout of my new eComm store, TheGoldenQuarter.com and found the customer support at Limespot to be quick, friendly, and efficient. Thanks for the assistance , Reymond!

June 3, 2019

Hey Ben, congratulations on the opening of your new online store. The LimeSpot team is super happy to hear that we could help you get set up and help with your sales. Thank you for leaving us an awesome review and do reach out if you need any more help from us! :)

NICK ASSFALG PRO SKINCARE & MAKEUP

love the support of this app. Real Rockstars! Thank you so much. Will recommend you for sure... we've been using it for a while. Conversion and extra sales were not as high as expected. Service and support for technical issues though is exceptional! Thanks

June 3, 2019

Awesome to hear that you will be recommending us! 👍 We're always here to help. Thank you for being with us for a while now. Message us if you would like to do an A/B test so we can see which experiences work better for your store's conversion rate and sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 120 121