LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

Alessi Spa (IT)

Thanks to Ryanna the implementation of the app was easy, fast, efficient, ... Every company would need a Ryanna in their teams, a problem solver, really hard worker, fast, focus in helping you, ... Thanks Ryanna.

August 6, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review! Ryanna is pleased to hear this from such a great customer.

Louise's Party Deals

The app is really easy to use any questions are promplty answered by the super friendly support pack. Very pleased with the results. www.louisespartydeals.com

August 1, 2020

Thanks for your support and we know you'll get many upsells with our app!

MomMe and More

LimeSpot is amazing. If you need help they respond immediately. I recommend this app to everyone.

July 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your recommendation.

Meditation Boutique

Technical support from Michael was amazing. Great communication, and was able to fix challenges quickly. Thank you Michael.

July 27, 2020

So happy to hear that Michael was able to help you very quickly! Our support team is always here to assist. Take care.

Peachy Sunday

Great company and great support. Would highly recommend if you are trying to improve your AOV and conversion rates throughout your store.

July 22, 2020

Thanks so much for your awesome review!

TheCrystalBoutique

Best personalised recommendations app. Intuitive interface, easy to use and whenever there's something that I cannot personally solve, the customer support is amazing!

July 22, 2020

We can't thank you enough for the positive feedback. Happy to help!

Butterknife Folk

Technical support (I'm looking at you, Michael!) has been speedy, and efficient. I've asked for a few tweaks to the app, and it was all done to my specifications.
I'm still on a trial period, but I love the fact that these guys take each request seriously, even though I'm currently a non-paying customer!
Great job, guys, will definitely give a shout-out any chance I get!

July 20, 2020

Thanks for such an awesome review! We know you will get many upsells with our app. Our support team is always here to help!

Green Club

honestly best personalizer app available on shopify integration, i've tried looking for others but this is definately the best one on the market!

July 16, 2020

We would like to apologize for your recent experience. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with LimeSpot.

We pride ourselves on our product and the high quality standards we maintain. We would like to make things right.

You should have received an email from our customer support team to discuss what occurred and how we might make it up to you.

Wandermensch

Good App. Reymond good Supporter.

I will use it. Gives me the opportunity to make good upsells. Thats it.

July 14, 2020

Thank you and we know you'll get many upsells with our app!

Woodsala

Having used their service for over 3 Month and response they give each time on Repeating task (i usually changes theme often and is very particular about design), i cannot thank Limespot more than writing a review for them.

July 10, 2020

So glad to hear that you've had such a great experience with our service so far! Don't hesitate to reach out any time you need any help. Appreciate your review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 132 133