LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer | Reviews

by LimeSpot

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

BlumEarth

I am using this app for the last few months. it is a great app and the support is just excellent. if any problem comes, they are just a msg away to solve your problem.

November 24, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback and glad you have a positive experience with LimeSpot and our support team.

Weinschenke

a very helpful app...
the support is great. they respond very quickly and resolved the problem very quickly. I recommend it...

November 23, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review!

Dysvik Clothing

We have used the app for many years. It looks good in our webshop and the service is very good. You get answer fast.

November 19, 2021

Thank you very much for liking our app and being a loyal customer for many years!

Pola Unique

App works very well and it's easy to set up. I just needed support doing something and obtained quick and effecient help from Erick. Very happy.

November 16, 2021

Thanks so much for your support and calling out Erick!

shoofkeda

Limepsot is the best product recommendation app in the market. I'm a big fan since I've used it on 2 other stores before. Their support team is top notch and Michael have gone above and beyond to make sure that the widgets are customized to my store design and placed it exactly where I need it to be placed on my store. Thank you very much for the awesome app and support :)

November 15, 2021

We are so happy to hear that you are such a big fan of LimeSpot! Thank you for your positive experience with us and mentioning Michael. Looking forward to our continued success!

Trailblazer Germany

Great app and the customer service (raymond) was very kind and now everything works perfect. Thank youuuu

November 11, 2021

Thank you for your support and mentioning Reymond! :D

DailyPuzzles

Amazing support for the app so far, need more time to determine how well the ROI is but so far great helpful support

November 10, 2021

Thank you very much for the 5-star review.

Technoarts 🖤

Great Support, Great App. This App helps me a lot to have better results and better navigation on my website.

October 29, 2021

Thank you for your support. 🖤

Arimonz

Best App I ever had and has really good Customer service :)
they help me set up the app and just lately helped me with a smooth transaction to a new site Thank you guys

October 28, 2021

Thanks so much we are happy to help! :D

Electric Scooters London

LimeSpot makes your shop look much better and more professional. But even more important is the support you receive from the team if you have some questions and need personalisation according to your needs. Thank you, Reymond and team. Highly recommended app if you are serious about your online shop and business.

October 25, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Reymond. You’re right, Reymond is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 141 142