LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

Protectly

The app is quite powerful and can help you do what Amazon does in terms of getting products shown to customers and driving up the sales and AOV. There are several ways to implement the upsells and cross-sells so they would be store specific but, there is definitely flexibility in how you want to show them on your site.
Now, what's even more amazing than Limespot is Ryanna, their #1 customer support and account management expert. The things Ryanna can do with Limespot....... She gets 6 stars. Her knowledge and expertise is impressive.

April 9, 2021

Thanks for leaving such a valuable review, and mentioning Ryanna. You’re right, she is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Tu Gow

We love this App! Its been really helpful and has generated a lot of sales for us. Support is amazing.

April 7, 2021

So glad to hear our app generated lots of revenue for you! Thank you for being a loyal customer. :D

UNMILK

Very quick and good support! The app is very effective and has a great price for all the functions. I would highly appreciate a new feature to allow incentives/ discounts for up- and cross selling products

March 13, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! That feature is still in the pipeline, we appreciate your patience. :)

Blue Steel Jewelry

I'm so impressed with their customer service response! Any time I need some help they are right on it!

Thanks a lot for your positive experience with LimeSpot! ❤️

Divinity Girl

Awesome customer service! Frederic helped me with my three stores :) I recommend this app for every store.

March 9, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Frederick. You’re right, Frederick is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Next Custom Gift

The customer service is very good and always helps me solve my problems. Every one of my stores is using this app.

March 9, 2021

Thank you for your kind review :).

Baltic Born

LimeSpot has been a game changer for Baltic Born. They have totally transformed our business, and helped us reach our sales goal within weeks. LimeSpot's customer service is also amazing! Very personalized and timely responses. Highly recommended!

March 9, 2021

Thank you for being a loyal customer! We really appreciate working with you.

Sybotanica

Great app for upselling, very friendly and communicative staff! The content is customizable to match any theme. Would recommend to a friend.

March 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback, you put a big smile on our faces! Our team is hard at work trying to continuously improve our product and it’s always rewarding to hear kind words. We love that you love us :)

Believe Athletics

Reached to support as I wanted the integration in my theme to look better and they were very fast to respond and very patient with my comments until we achieved the final look I needed.

February 22, 2021

Awesome to hear that we were able to help you with your needs so fast. Thanks for the kind words.

Mondosol shop

I used this app for product recommendation like in Amazon. I really liked their pay per sale business model. I wish they continue and I will try their new monthly subscription with google ads campaign.

February 17, 2021

Thank you for being a loyal customer. I'm glad you like our business model! Looking forward to having you try out our new product - Shopping Ads!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 137 138