Reviews (36)

4.6
September 27, 2017

I have 20 apps installed and the experience with this app and developer is one of the better ones I've had. In the few times I've contacted them, they always reply quickly and are very friendly. Even better, if it's a coding issue, they get to work on a solution right away and usually have an update ready within hours. What I would have given for that kind of service back in the days when our shop was hosted on Magento. And all of this for just $4 a month? Amazing value for money.

I understand that small developer teams can't be available 24/7 for immediate reply to inquiries. From my experience it's the same with many Shopify apps, an email response within a few hours is standard.

Vegusto
Almost 2 years using the app
April 20, 2019

Used this app to set weekly global product limits (capping the total # of items sold per week)! I was looking for an app to do just that. Caps can be set either weekly or monthly. Also, the Customer service was amazing! Regina responded quickly and promptly resolved the issue I was having with customizing certain notification text!

sokneadybreadco
Almost 2 years using the app
November 9, 2022

we use this app on multiple of our stores to limit the amount of items one person can add to their cart and it works wonderfully. even when they are doing maintenance on their system the settings will stay in place which is a great help.

Equal Vision Records
Over 1 year using the app
January 17, 2021

The app is easy to use and figure out and works without too many hiccups. I had some trouble with contacting the developer for customizations at first, but after I was able to get through to them, they were quick to help me out with my issue.

Alaska Beauty Peony Coop
12 months using the app
November 8, 2017

Awesome app and EVEN BETTER SUPPORT! The development team was super responsive and helped me navigate using the advanced features on this app - would absolutely recommend to anyone looking to add functionality or control to their Shopify online store.

Southernsugarbakery
10 months using the app
December 7, 2020

This app does everything you expect. Great support and the developer is always willing to help build elements to suit what you need. I can't recommend this app enough!

urbanlamb
5 months using the app
November 30, 2020

This app helped me finally put a weight limit on my cart! Very simple to use, everything is very clear! Plus, the support is great and always find a solution if you have any difficulties! Thank you very much, I am very satisfied! :)

Italia in the box
Italy
3 months using the app
March 27, 2021

This app does exactly as I want it to. Slight issue with not registering the sale until the payment has cleared, resulting in some double orders but easy to keep an eye on. The developer is very helpful and fixed what I needed very quickly

Holy Moly Bagels
2 months using the app
December 11, 2020

they only order limit app, which can handle excluded products. Exactly what we needed, sadly not compatible with BookThatApp - but still the best we found! Great customer support!

Regusto GmbH
Germany
About 2 months using the app
November 3, 2022

We used this App. But now, "This page doesn't exist" appears when I try to access this App at Shopify.
What is happening?

NIJISANJI EN Official Store
Japan
Over 1 year using the app
reginapps replied November 3, 2022

Hey,

Im so sorry to hear that. We are looking into this problem now, but we are not able to reproduce ourselves. Could you please check if you are able to open app now?

Thanks