Min&Max Limits by Limitsify

Min&Max Limits by Limitsify

by reginapps

Min/Max limits for your store!

urbanlamb

This app does everything you expect. Great support and the developer is always willing to help build elements to suit what you need. I can't recommend this app enough!

Italia in the box

This app helped me finally put a weight limit on my cart! Very simple to use, everything is very clear! Plus, the support is great and always find a solution if you have any difficulties! Thank you very much, I am very satisfied! :)

Dangkeebs

Great app, very easy to install and use. The developer is also extremely responsive. I needed a new function implemented, and she was able to do it in just a few days! Highly recommend.

Curb Mask NZ

Literally takes 2 seconds to set up. Regina was super helpful guiding us through any questions we had. 5-Stars all the way. Thanks!

Ooni

Excellent service. Performs beyond expectations. Would definitely suggest downloading this app! Cheers

Outdoor Concepts

Great app. Highly recommended! Fantastic support too. Very helpful and works perfectly AAA++++++++.

Fashion Clearance

Bad service,, lack of bugs tring to open this app from last 1 hour not opening not working correctly..

April 9, 2020

Hey! We're really sorry you had a bad experience with our app. Our app works for hundreds of shops really well, but sometimes shop owners experience problems due to their themes or other apps installed on their store. We try to help them 1:1 to get our app working. Looks like you didn't contact our customer support for help. I'll be reaching out to you via email to follow up on your issue and get your problem resolved as soon as possible. Feel free to email us at admin@reginapps.com as well. Sorry again for not meeting your expectations!

Sex Supply Shop

I found for myself the best app in 2019. Limits works for me perfect from first step. Finally I set Max and Min limits at the same time in my store.

Global Seafoods North America

I looked for this app for long time, help me increase sell per customer. Wonderful customer support.

Pruestore Inc

A fantastic app, very useful and honestly it is essential for wholesale websites. One criticism would be that the UI could be a bit easier to follow. Other than that, excellent app.