Min&Max Limits by Limitsify

Min/Max limits for your store!

From $4/month. 10-day free trial.

Detoxskinnyherbs

Time spent using app Over 2 years

It couldn't be better choice!! Regina is amazing and helped us with all additional features we needed. It was like 5 seconds and all done! We use Limitsify and we are very happy. 1000% recommended.

Southernsugarbakery

Awesome app and EVEN BETTER SUPPORT! The development team was super responsive and helped me navigate using the advanced features on this app - would absolutely recommend to anyone looking to add functionality or control to their Shopify online store.

Vegusto

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have 20 apps installed and the experience with this app and developer is one of the better ones I've had. In the few times I've contacted them, they always reply quickly and are very friendly. Even better, if it's a coding issue, they get to work on a solution right away and usually have an update ready within hours. What I would have given for that kind of service back in the days when our shop was hosted on Magento. And all of this for just $4 a month? Amazing value for money.

I understand that small developer teams can't be available 24/7 for immediate reply to inquiries. From my experience it's the same with many Shopify apps, an email response within a few hours is standard.

1 3 Next