Min & Max for your products
Limitsify allows you to set up multiple minimum and maximum limits for your store.
Multiple limits variants
Set minimum and maximum limits based on price, SKU, weight, category, vendor and much more!
Easy to start
It takes only 5 minutes to start with our app -no coding needed!
About Min&Max Limits by Limitsify
Set up limits for your store!
Tired of unprofitable order? Want to increase revenue by adding some limitations?
Flexible solution for Shopify limits (min/max). Works with Ajax cart, limits per product, per cart and many more(quantity per order and product quantity)!
Limitsify is min max app, that redefines the way of adding limits to orders. It gives flexibility and easy to use interface to configure minimum and maximum limits for cart and supports various order logic.
It supports the following Shopify limits for orders:
- by price – set minimum/maximum purchase amount for each checkout
- by product (product quantity) – add min/max limits on any product in your store
- by SKU (quantity) – add min/max limits on any SKU
- by product type – Limitsify allows you to add limits for products which belong to specific product type
- by vendor - set minimum/maximum number of items for specific vendor
- by weight – you can restrict on parcel weight by adding minimum/maximum limits
- by number of items (quantity per order) – open a wholesale shop in just 3 clicks by settings limitations of number of items in a cart
- by exclusive product - exclusive products ensure that either cart contains that product (and doesn't contain anything else) or contains other non-exclusive products.
- by number of identical items – selling small products or some of your products are in high demand? You can easily add limits by identical items
Zero coding skill required! Comes with built-in chat with support & highly customizable alerts and error messages! Don't wait – install Limitsify with free 10 days trial now!
Can I limit product quantity?
Yes, this app allows you to limit quantity for each product or vendor. You can restrict quantity field on product page! Just let us know and we'll add code to your theme for free!
Can I set quantity per order?
Yes, it's also possible. You can set minimum and maximum number of items it client's cart
Is it possible to set minimum order price?
Yes, our app is really flexible and supports different order logic. You can set minimum price for cart. User won't be allowed to proceed if minimum order price is not reached.
I've purchased the Premium plan, but alert doesn't appear when customer adds item
Please contact us, so we could help you to install snippet properly! It's free!
Pricing 10-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Off The Grid Surplus
The app worked great and seemed to be the only one that offered "exclusive products", but then in the middle of our launch, their server went down, leaving us with a very undesirable situation. It has been over 24 hours and I have yet to see it fixed. Doesn't really matter what your app is capable of if it doesn't work.
App limits aren't working and I have tried to reach out to the developer with no response. Would love to get something worked out so I can solve these issues and change the bad rating.
sorry to hear it doesn't work for you. I can see that we replied to your email Jul 25th. We'll be reaching out to you again to have your problem fixed.
Carpenter Core LLC
I was unable to get a response from the developer to assist with the install, something THEY required for the version I was trying to install on my store. I wrote on a Thursday, again on Friday. No response by Monday afternoon. I removed it and moved on.
Hey! sorry to hear that you had bad experience with our app.
I do see request from Friday and yesterday and Im about to send your reply.
Sorry for inconvenience, usually we reply in 2 business days