Linkcious Related Products

Linkcious Related Products

by Linkcious

Related Products for your Store

mPizza

While immediate customer service response was very impressive, I was super delighted by the level of ownership given to solve the problem. Great job.

I am a fan!

X4 Drones

As it turns out after signing up for one of their paid plans, I don't need any paid features. Just the same, Jason and his team were quick to respond, did some small customization for me, and were happy to do so.

As a small owner, they exemplify everything I strive for within my company.

Well done.

PetMonger

This is a great application and is as advertised. Better yet, Jason with Linkcious offered to customize the App to better match my store's theme. Jason was very responsive and quickly modified the App to meet my business' needs. Thank you Linkcious!

NW RUGS

Great App! Just downloaded it and already seeing a dramatic difference. Love the fact that it does A/B testing and amazingly easy to set up! Messaged Jason and got a response within an hour... now that is some good customer support!

INK KONG

Great app, it really solved my problem to hand pick related products. also they have great costumer service, they understand your needs and make an effort to help, i was in full contact with them and they really helped
i highly recommend it

Dancewear by Patricia

Great Application!!! It works miracles and without any effort!!! jason was very very helpful and helped me throughout the application!!! I recommend it to all Shopify stores!!! Thanks again!!!

Vinyl Cafe

Excellent App with fantastic support. Finally, a related items feature that really works!

Pushbikes

Works really well. Fast, good support. Recommended.

pomegranate-london

Neat little app and really easy to install. Great communication from Jason the developer too. We've not launched the site yet though so no idea how it performs, but initially looks pretty good.

NATURE'S WINDOW

VERY QUICK! Jason responded very quickly to my inquiry about the app - amazing support for this app!