Linkcious Related Products

Linkcious Related Products

by Linkcious

Related Products for your Store

Bpm Books

Just uninstalled this app. It looks good, but they were charging $20 / month for 7 clicks. Not worth it.

Little Threads Nz

Easy app to help create up sells within the store itself when customers are searching through various categories or product styles.

Dcsupershine

Great app, great Support from Jason T. only problem is i didn't realize it was impression based... I blew through the "free" version in 2 days...

Frugalmilkman 3

Good app. Makes a lot of money but sometimes I need to email support because I can not seem to refresh the deleted products.

Sf Fashion Designs

Its a great app , i love it..the only thing tho...it would have been nice for customers to tweet, pin, +1 products on the grid view as in the list view..but thanks alot still..

YilaSophia

Linkcious is just the app my client required, although I was unclear on how to utilise the app initially, a quick email to Jason cleared it all up in an instant. Well done to excellent customer support!!

Goth Inc

Love it.. no idea how much it will help.. but looks really cool..

OMG Condoms

Nice little app for recommending products. Some adjustments to ensure it's pulling similar items but overall the service is good and the pics are nice and large. So far have only had minor issues with everything sorted out right away. For a free product its pretty sweet. Paid offers additional functionality as well.

Little Coogie

So far so good. The apps installation was rather simple and their support is great! Jason T is knowledgeable, responsive and quick. Looking forward to more features!!

Chuckit Dog Toys UK

We've had a play with this app and it'll get more of a showing when we relaunch our site on 1st Jan 2014. But first impressions are positive and we'd recommend this app to anyone frustrated by Shopify's repetitive "related products" lists. Once we've had a thorough test and flexed our muscles with this app this review might well be revised up to 5 stars. But so far so good.