Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

Prémium Koreai Ginseng

I am very glad :) Very good application. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to resolve email campaigns automatically.

Landkmobile

This is really useful app! The customer support is fast and helpful! I had encountered an issue and I get support email quickly. Highly Recommend !

Sea Trends

Very good and cheap application, offers 1 month trial. Improved my orders by 50%

Every shop should have this application.

Little Pretty Stuff

I am just starting to use the APP, but it serves the purpose and the support staff was very helpful when I had a problem. Recommended.

Meridianfinearts

I recently installed this app at meridianfinearts.com. It is easy to set it up and while I had an issue with the email format, the support desk were very helpful and quickly solved the problem for me.

The Hodge Podge Shop

By far the nost reliable abandonement app, IMO. I highly recommend this app for abandonement management!

Thehagengnome

Used this for a few months now and i have had no issues with it. With this i am making hundreds and hundreds more from my store monthly. One of the best cart recovery apps out there i think.

Betterthanbows Com

We have seen an increase of abandoned carts covered to customers. I was a little apprehensive at first but now its going great

thanks, https://www.betterthanbows.com

Colorelaxation

Great App, Great Service!

I checked some abandonment apps, that works best!

high % of recovery orders

Bg Revenue

Great for follow up. This helps for email marketing compared to other apps I have used.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21