Linkify ‑ Amazon Importer

Linkify ‑ Amazon Importer

by Pinesap

Import products from Amazon in 1 click. Dropship | Affiliate

Flex Niche

Useful app. But sometimes it does not work. When this happens, it is quite hard to get help from someone using their chat feature.

CurvesandClass

App is a little confusing at first and I had trouble removing a few things myself but my chat supporter fixed the problem so it wouldn't happen anymore!

The Natural Bohemians

I used this app to offer more options for my store.
Victoria helped me with adding the cart feature to my products.
She was prompt, kind, professional and fast.
I’m looking forward to using this app more and more and I feel confident that, if I ever have questions or need assistance I won’t have to wait forever to resolve my issue.
Thanks Victoria!

PARK3RS

I have just used this app for using products from Amazon and had difficulty understanding the simple step by step Instructions (Been a long day) and the help I received was fantastic, quickly resolved my issue. I have just started the 3 day free trial but will be definitely keeping this app.

dresscodeafrica

Very easy to use, can import products with urls seperated by commas and it goes to your inventory on SHopify

the Traditional Stores

Such a great app to import products for my Amazon Affiliate and Dropshipping... .
They have great features on the App...
Very Helful team and they are always ready to help in any issue

MIIOOPER

5 Stars App absolutely! Especially for amazon sellers. Listings can be imported very quickly and acurrately.
Customer Support Anthony David help me to change the button style. He is a very good guy and very patient. Wish his business goes well

ZION 19

i have been downloading apps left and right to get into afiliate marketing with amazon. Some of the apps don't have the right merging platform for someone operating under amazon.ae. it was tough not to have answer to my queries, so i had to go on youtube to watch past video. The outcome was abortive. Victoria was amazing, when i contacted her to resolve my issues. she did it promptly and everything is working great now.. Thanks to Victoria..
Please keep up with the good work.

E-Elite Products

There is nothing less than an apology star

+There is nothing less than an apology star
-There is nothing less than an apology star

sahayaanishstore

One of the great app on Shopify. It helps Import Products from Amazon to Shopify only with few Clicks. Some great feature I liked is their great support and the feature of "Add to Cart" and "View on Amazon" Affiliate button that really saves the time of mine.

Would really suggest for those customer with dropshipping and Amazon Affiliate...

Previous 1 3