Linkify ‑ Amazon Importer

Linkify ‑ Amazon Importer

by Pinesap

Import products from Amazon in 1 click. Dropship | Affiliate

TBV Liquidation

I was running two Amazon stores for two years. Once Shopify came out with Channels, I wanted to take advantage of the somewhat seamless cross posting feature. List one time, sell on multiple platforms. Shopify did not offer the option to import my inventory in bulk. The flat file format from Amazon doesn't line up very nice with Shopify's required format. Also, Shopify needs pictures and the only way to import them in bulk was to have one of my VA's create a CSV file with all the image URL's... very time consuming, even for a VA.

Linkify helped solve this problem. There is a significant learning curve, especially since I am very familiar with Amazon and know next to nothing about Shopify. Linkify allows me to drop the URL into the app and lists the product in my Shopify store. Since this app and Shopify are very drop-shipper friendly, but I actually own the inventory, there are several settings which need to be tweaked however, once I learned those, it was very easy.

I had my VA copy the link for all of my inventory and list via Linkify. To adjust settings to match my specific pricing and fulfillment, I just used the bulk edit feature. Linkify is definitely designed for the drop shipper however, there are plenty of options to serve people who already sell on Amazon as well.

When I did have trouble understanding how everything worked, I wrote their support and Anthony was exceptionally helpful in resolving the issue and responded in a very timely manner.

Shoptopolis.com

Imports images and info smoothly which saves time. Customer support is prompt. Try it for your store.

Catene Café

The App is great and really well done. I was looking for something similar expending time installing and removing several time app that promise to do what Linkify really do. An assistant help me to fix quickly a setup problem due at our theme store. Thanks

Garden Gift Hub

Very impressed with this Linkify app. I had a little glitch to begin with, and the support was onto it quick smart - that's the sort of team I like to do business with!
I recommend this product, as it does exactly what it says, and it's fast, easy and... the support, should you even need it, is fantastic.

Our Modern Traveler

Linkify is easy to use and does a great job of importing products to your shopify store. The Linkify support team were very professional and gave me a lot of help when I needed it. They are very knowledgeable about web design and gave good suggestions as to improving my shopify store and optimizing it for sales and traffic. A fantastic app with great support!

Beverly Retailer

The app is amazing. Easy to import the best selling products from Amazon and display on my store to make it look vibrant. A beginner could use the app easily.

Very easy to use. Extremely fast, Saves lot of time compared to other applications.

Great stuff, very useful been using for a couple of months no complaints. The support provided is very quick and efficient.

Full Sails.biz

Best App to Import products from Amazon. Imported Products can be used for Dropshipping (Add to Cart Button) and Amazon Affiliate (View on Amazon Button).
Superb App saves lot of time on Adding products to the Store.
Super easy to use....and any help I needed the LINKIFY team helped ...