Linkify

Import products from Amazon in 1 click. Dropship | Affiliate

From $5/month. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Phantom Tag Protector

This app is not in operational order, and therefore won't perform any function at all. Don't waste your time downloading it. Maybe it once worked in the past, but doesn't now. Had to immediately delete it after installation. So, why it's still available on the Shopify platform for download is beyond me.

Minnesota History Shop

The app does not work at all, gives a SQL error message, developer does not respond to support requests.

Calistenia Al Aire Libre

no sirve, que perdida de tiempo, no entiendo porque esta en la Tienda de Shopify una app inservible .

The Defined Goods

I used this app to add more products to my store. Anthony generously assisted me with a user error on the app and it was quickly resolved. I have also seen an immediate sales conversion thanks to Anthony. I highly recommend Linkify!

-Dayne

CurvesandClass

App is a little confusing at first and I had trouble removing a few things myself but my chat supporter fixed the problem so it wouldn't happen anymore!

The Natural Bohemians

I used this app to offer more options for my store.
Victoria helped me with adding the cart feature to my products.
She was prompt, kind, professional and fast.
I’m looking forward to using this app more and more and I feel confident that, if I ever have questions or need assistance I won’t have to wait forever to resolve my issue.
Thanks Victoria!

PARK3RS

I have just used this app for using products from Amazon and had difficulty understanding the simple step by step Instructions (Been a long day) and the help I received was fantastic, quickly resolved my issue. I have just started the 3 day free trial but will be definitely keeping this app.

dresscodeafrica

Very easy to use, can import products with urls seperated by commas and it goes to your inventory on SHopify

the Traditional Stores

Such a great app to import products for my Amazon Affiliate and Dropshipping... .
They have great features on the App...
Very Helful team and they are always ready to help in any issue

MIIOOPER

5 Stars App absolutely! Especially for amazon sellers. Listings can be imported very quickly and acurrately.
Customer Support Anthony David help me to change the button style. He is a very good guy and very patient. Wish his business goes well

Previous 1 3