Linkify ‑ Amazon Importer

Linkify ‑ Amazon Importer

by Pinesap

Import products from Amazon in 1 click. Dropship | Affiliate

The Starbucks Coffee

I Just like this app. It does exactly what i was looking for. Keep up the good job guys. I have never seen such an amazing support. Must-have app. Recommended for everyone who seeks affiliate marketing/dropshipping on shopify!!

dresscodeafrica

Very easy to use, can import products with urls seperated by commas and it goes to your inventory on SHopify

the Traditional Stores

Such a great app to import products for my Amazon Affiliate and Dropshipping... .
They have great features on the App...
Very Helful team and they are always ready to help in any issue

MIIOOPER

5 Stars App absolutely! Especially for amazon sellers. Listings can be imported very quickly and acurrately.
Customer Support Anthony David help me to change the button style. He is a very good guy and very patient. Wish his business goes well

ZION 19

i have been downloading apps left and right to get into afiliate marketing with amazon. Some of the apps don't have the right merging platform for someone operating under amazon.ae. it was tough not to have answer to my queries, so i had to go on youtube to watch past video. The outcome was abortive. Victoria was amazing, when i contacted her to resolve my issues. she did it promptly and everything is working great now.. Thanks to Victoria..
Please keep up with the good work.

starstuck Fashion

Fabulous App, It imports Products with HD quality Images.
I imported 1000 Products so fast.
Support is super fast and prompt by Victoria and they are always ready to help us out of box.
Great App Linkify...

Billamarket

⭐ Amazing App. ⭐ So automatic and user friendly. It loads the product to my store rapidly... Really great app, this is a gamechanger and it's something I recommend everyone whoever looks to deep dive into Dropshipping and Amazon affiliate......

Thank you Linkify Team for saving my Time

sahayaanishstore

One of the great app on Shopify. It helps Import Products from Amazon to Shopify only with few Clicks. Some great feature I liked is their great support and the feature of "Add to Cart" and "View on Amazon" Affiliate button that really saves the time of mine.

Would really suggest for those customer with dropshipping and Amazon Affiliate...

iccy spark

i used this app it really helped me thanks, and thanks to there customer service i removed the view on amazon button thanks

JesuSons

This App is perfect!!! Try it, you will be 100% satisfied.
Ho cercato tanto tempo un'applicazione cosí per importare prodotti da Amazon, sono soddisfatto sotto tutti i punti di vista, velocitá, semplicitá, supporto. Eccellente, complimenti!

Previous 1 3