Linkify ‑ Amazon Importer

Linkify ‑ Amazon Importer

by Pinesap

Import products from Amazon in 1 click. Dropship | Affiliate

sahayaanishstore

One of the great app on Shopify. It helps Import Products from Amazon to Shopify only with few Clicks. Some great feature I liked is their great support and the feature of "Add to Cart" and "View on Amazon" Affiliate button that really saves the time of mine.

Would really suggest for those customer with dropshipping and Amazon Affiliate...

iccy spark

i used this app it really helped me thanks, and thanks to there customer service i removed the view on amazon button thanks

JesuSons

This App is perfect!!! Try it, you will be 100% satisfied.
Ho cercato tanto tempo un'applicazione cosí per importare prodotti da Amazon, sono soddisfatto sotto tutti i punti di vista, velocitá, semplicitá, supporto. Eccellente, complimenti!

Jelli Girl

By far the easiest amazon affiliate linking app for Shopify!
⭐Very straight forward interface without unnecessary 'distractions'.
⭐Easy setup as well. I had some questions and needed assistance and ⭐the support was amazingly quick and efficient!
⭐Very happy with this app and would definitely recommend it to anyone getting started with adding Amazon Affiliate products to their Shopify site! ❤️️Thanks for making my life easier Linkify!!! Super!

Kiwi Health NJ

It's all about the support! Developer helps with his app as well with any general shopify query.
Looking forward for the bulk import feature coming soon.

August 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We will soon implement the Bulk Import feature.

Appreciate you Feedback!!!

Super Living Today

Easy integration into Shopify for most products. Some products, such as some books, do not pull in.

August 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Since some books are downloaded for Amazon Kindle Products some book cannot be imported. We can assure you that other products import will Work Smoothly.

Thanks...

wodobsessed.com

Hands down has the best support. Very promote in answering questions and providing great information. The app is incredibly easy to use with minimal setup time. I highly recommend using Linkify for your store!

The Zine Stand

A great app with very good support, who respond promptly. Read the support material and everything will run smoothly. It's responsive and gives access to Amazon.com products with ease. Highly recommended.

The Toy Trunk

ran into issues and it was fixed right away. at first it was concerning but now its up running. it was more of a setup issue but it was fixed right away

TBV Liquidation

I was running two Amazon stores for two years. Once Shopify came out with Channels, I wanted to take advantage of the somewhat seamless cross posting feature. List one time, sell on multiple platforms. Shopify did not offer the option to import my inventory in bulk. The flat file format from Amazon doesn't line up very nice with Shopify's required format. Also, Shopify needs pictures and the only way to import them in bulk was to have one of my VA's create a CSV file with all the image URL's... very time consuming, even for a VA.

Linkify helped solve this problem. There is a significant learning curve, especially since I am very familiar with Amazon and know next to nothing about Shopify. Linkify allows me to drop the URL into the app and lists the product in my Shopify store. Since this app and Shopify are very drop-shipper friendly, but I actually own the inventory, there are several settings which need to be tweaked however, once I learned those, it was very easy.

I had my VA copy the link for all of my inventory and list via Linkify. To adjust settings to match my specific pricing and fulfillment, I just used the bulk edit feature. Linkify is definitely designed for the drop shipper however, there are plenty of options to serve people who already sell on Amazon as well.

When I did have trouble understanding how everything worked, I wrote their support and Anthony was exceptionally helpful in resolving the issue and responded in a very timely manner.

Previous 1