Xero or QuickBooks Sync

Xero or QuickBooks Sync

From $17/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 5, 2023

Excellent solution and highly recommended - been using for over 6 months!
We have 1,000+ orders every month, across 5 different sales channels including Shopify, eBay and Amazon. LinkMyBooks syncs all of that sales data with our Xero account quickly and efficiently, saving us many hours every month.
Plus, it's accurate (not always the case with other alternatives...)
Most importantly, customer support has been fast, friendly and effective - do not underestimate how important customer support is - particularly in the world of finance and accounts.
100% recommended.

Peebles Comics and Games
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 22, 2022

Highly recommend this app, we couldn't do without it. We use it for connecting Shopify orders/payments with Quickbooks. Very helpful and friendly team.

Infared Supplies Direct
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
October 20, 2022

One of the best apps I have used so far for my business here on Shopify. Second to none customer service, always sorting any issues if present. It perfectly works with our Xero subscription. Importing all the transactions from Shopify to Xero. It is a perfect app if you want to save time and want to keep your records accurate.

Foldingbeds.co.uk
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 13, 2022

Working well so far! I have minimal Shopify sales (I mainly use Link My Books for my Amazon sales) however it's definitely nice to not have to purchase a separate app/service to help with the Shopify bookkeeping.

Boundless Audio
October 13, 2022

It changed our accounting approach to accounting for e-commerce. Saved time, increased efficiency and customer service that is live and active. BRAVO

Selvedge and Bolts
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 5, 2022

We have been using LMB to import Amazon for a year or so and it is has been great. So we were really pleased to move our Shopify to Xero integration to LMB a few months ago when they launched support for Shopify. Its really simple to setup and to use and saves a huge amount of time. The support is great, responsive and thorough and it is the most competitively prices app we have found to sync our eCommerce data to Xero too. Thanks for being awesome!

Rehook
August 4, 2022

I used this app to integrate two Shopify stores with Xero. I already use Linkmybooks for eBay and for Amazon. It manages the whole process effortlessly. I am particularly impressed with the customer services, I'm a long time fan of the team - the support is second to none - especially with the tax codes things can get a little complex. 10/10 would recommend. A good price too!

Gelpacks
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited August 3, 2022

Fab app to link Shopify to Xero. We have been using it successfully for a few months now and have no complaints. Support is brilliant with very quick and helpful answers and nothing too much trouble for them. I wouldn't hesitate in recomending it.

AUDIO CHIC
August 3, 2022

Seamless. Excellent instructions and helpful team. Basically this App totally resolves the admin intensive process of reconciling payouts from Shopify and other 3rd party marketplaces with your accounting software. Brilliant for Shopify and also superb for Amazon and Etsy etc. Everything you need! We prefer Link My Books to other Apps we have tried and far far better value than A2X.

Lola Design Ltd
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 2, 2022

Fantastic app to link our Shopify store to our accounting software (Xero). It makes our financials seamless and effortless and removes any potential for human error. The developers (Link My Books) have a fantastic support network and can help with set up and ongoing queries. Thanks as always! Charlie

Medi Grade