linkr ‑ Influencer Marketing

Work with influencers to promote and sell your products

From $49/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Thats me Organic®

Ich kann linkr nur bedingt empfehlen, Traffic kam über die Influencer wenig bis nichts, tatsächliche Verkäufe gleich null. Der Aufbau der App ist gut gemacht, eigentlich alles perfekt. In Summe hat uns eine Kampagne +/- 500€ gekostet bei quasi null. Wenn ich mir die vielen guten Bewertungen anschaue verstehe ich das nicht.

Leonardo Leone

We wanted to test this app because the easy management of micro and nano influencers sounded interesting since most of them are not professional influencers and linkr claims that they curate and vet them. After trying 2 different campaigns I have to say that the number of influencers is very limited. You will find a bunch of duplicate profiles and the numbers like followers have sometimes big discrepancies which make me question how accurate their overall metrics are in general if the most basic number is so far off. You will even find influencers with private profiles on Instagram. From inviting more than 30 influencers to our campaign we have not gotten a response from most of them after almost 3 weeks. I guess it really is not an active pool of influencers. Even on our YouTube fashion haul campaign, we have not received any applications so far. Summary: No relevant and active influencers on the platform, too expensive, and definitely not worth the money. Update: I updated my review since there was an issue with my mailbox which is why their email responses bounced.

FluShields

Hi guys. Would love to test drive your app but we couldn't install your new sales channel as it always popped up with an error. Thoughts?