Linksis ‑ Amazon Importer

Linksis ‑ Amazon Importer

by NobiTech

Import products from Amazon. Dropship | FBA | Affiliate Links

Pink and Caboodle

No matter which Amazon page I try to import, I just get the 500 internal server error page not found error. ONE WEEK! of trying to get support to help me with this, and NOTHING! I'm made I even paid $4.99 for this. Obviously, I'm uninstalling it today.

Tech Instrumentation

Can not get support to answer my ticket. I had installed this about a year ago and had the same issue (smart search not working) and they never responded to my support request. So far, 3 days after submitting a ticket - no response. Great idea, but worthless without support.

So, days later from my initial rating and still no response. Shopify support is no help either - they just refer my back to get help from the app support which as I said, seems to not exist. Shopify - WHY do you even allow this "app" to even be available as a plugin app on your site?

Chronostop

I love this app. I use it to import product from Amazon, affiliate marketing and FBA bulk import products to my store. This app made it easy to bulk load our products to Shopify and even set up Affiliate Commissions so we get a commission when we sell our own product.

Taro Wellness

This app is incredible to say the least. We have increased our revenue by offering more unique products to our customers. We were able to implement both Dropshipping and Affiliate Marketing in our store using Linksis.