Linktree , 18 reseñas

Calificación general
3,2
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 67% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 17% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
20 de noviembre de 2023

i paid for full premium service on Linktree with the whole purpose to drive traffic to my Shopify. This was THE ONLY reason i paid for the WHOLE YEAR in advance, after reading their promo. IF you are like me: DON'T DO IT! DON'T PAY them! I have a choice of listing 6 products with never-loading photos or black background photos OR AN ERROR MESSAGE 503 or 502 - SERVICE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE or WRONG GATEWAY. Absolute rubbish of an app. Their Customer Service is a mediocre Bot that just keeps sending me a link on how to set up Shopify - the same process that DOESN'T WORK!

Little School World
España
3 días usando la aplicación
6 de mayo de 2023

Works like a dream. Easy setup. Shows the store right on the linktree (with their own various options). Did it all in about 7 minutes, no kidding. Lots of love!

NovaPans Handpans
3 meses usando la aplicación
27 de julio de 2023

Works well I like it.

Great -pressedbydesi good sales channel connect your storefront show your products and all of that.

Pressedbydesi
20 de junio de 2023

Works as intended, just not overly robust in terms of product catalog presentation. Overall very pleased.

Chain Reaction Bicycles
1 día usando la aplicación
19 de agosto de 2023

After installing the app, When I open the app.

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Bad Service.

Fix it.

Shopping By Maria
Pakistán
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
23 de enero de 2022

I have been using Linktree since 2020 and love how now there's an option where I can add my products and collections from Shopify. It's easy to set up and for people to discover my store!

Array Of Beauty by L
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
22 de abril de 2022

Being able to put my collections or products straight onto my linktree has been super helpful. It's an easy connection and fun to use. Nice one linktree!

RAIGN Boutique
5 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 29 de enero de 2022

The integration between Shopify and Linktree is excellent. It is easy to set up and looks fantastic on our Instagram page as it is easy to navigate and it gives our viewers & customers a brief insight into what range of products we have. The connection is excellent and when you click 'Shop the entire collection' it redirects you rapidly to our official website. Very impressed with this integration and I would highly recommend it. Looking forward to more features that may be brought out.

ellaandjo.ie
Irlanda
3 meses usando la aplicación
26 de enero de 2022

Works great, is very easy to set up, and looks fantastic as part of our links ~ Love the seamless integration and they way it allows people a "sneak peak" at our website!

Glitter Box N.O.
23 de enero de 2022

We have used linktree before it cooperated with shopify. The overall design experience is very good, which is very helpful for our exposure and sales.

Feetlu