Quantity Breaks by Lion Apps

Quantity Breaks by Lion Apps

by Lion Apps

Quantity breaks to increase revenue!

Trend Pop

This is a great app. I do recommend it if you have a higher budget to spend. This is a great way to convince your customers to buy more.

Flagman of America

Easy to install on my website and support was nice and easy when I had a question. Looks very professional on the site as well.

Keychain Reminders

Easiest quantity break app, very quick and straight to the point! No coding needed. It literally took me 5mins

BAP Offroad

Creates a second variant called 'Bundle item' which is has the lowest discount price.

This allows customers to select the variant from the dropdown menu, even when buying just 1x item, and get it for the discounted price.

This also causes an issue where an item is out of stock, but the new 'Bundle item' variant is in stock. So allows customers to buy the item that is actually out of stock, at a discounted price.

On top of that, when you go to turn off/stop the quantity breaks or delete, the variants remain. Which means you have to go through and edit each product to remove the variant the app created.

What a head ache. Very basic, limited app also.

Home Stadiums LLC

Love how easy it was to set up and how easy it is to customize each tier! This is going to be such a huge benefit for my store and for my customers.

BERRYCRATE.com

super easy to use. nice layout. good. hope it makes me money! ima be a millionaire soon with this app!

Trésors de Babylone

seems great, i just installed it ill review this rating later. For now it's all good. I just i can custom the css

Harrison Greeting Cards

I don't like the design and it shows up at the bottom of my page. I need it to go above the product description. Also, why can't I customize the colors, etc?

Katchee

For some themes, it's just not working properly, and they give a guarantee for they gonna fix it, but it's just not happening. In meantime, of course, you are waiting and basically paying for not using the app.

P.S. Customer service is just horrible.

Project Lvl Online Store

There app was not compatible with the way my cart was set up. Had an awesome cart page, and upsell, skip to cart etc through Conversion Pirate.

That all was disabled automatically due to some Ajax setting, I am not the most technical person. I went along with it thinking that I could get everything back, but as of now I'm left with no recourse. Currently waiting on support so I'm hoping they could help me. I would have appreciated a way to directly revert, or a precautionary message before moving forward with your automatic disabling on the 3rd step.

Hopefully support will help