Lion Restock

Lion Restock

by Lion Apps

Back in stock alerts

Cnt Racing

This is a great app and help up a lot with our back order items.

Greenbeautykoko

save some administrative works to drop down the customer list

Beaverhead Treasures Llc

Easy to use and working well. I get calls from people asking me to add their email to the back in stock notification, so wish I could do that myself within the app instead of going thru the website. Back in stock emails are automatically sent when the inventory changes from zero, so no need for any manual intervention on my part. Also would like to see an email notification when a customer requests an item. I'm a happy customer.

Burial Grounds Coffee

Love this app. I go out of stock quickly, so this is really helpful for my customers. Also, it's helped me grow my email list exponentially. Amazing free app.

Coco And Kiwi

Works great. Simple to setup and is straight to the point.

Ooh La Loft

Have not gotten an email response in over 30 days. The restock button doesn't show up on all sold out items. Hopefully they can get their customer service more attentive and respond.

Wilderness Ranch

Works as stated. Don't like the fact that on the dashboard they have a big leave a review bar that you can't get rid of until you do. Thus the 3 star review.

Houseofmarpa

Yes! I've tried a bunch of them... this one is the most user friendly and easily customizable out of all of them!

Lightcharms

Love you guys for creating this FREE app!!!! Thank you!

Glow Theory

This has been super convenient so far. Great, simple customization options and an easy way to ensure interested customers know when stock is available.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25