Listfully Wishlist

Listfully Wishlist

by Listfully

Universal wishlist and save for later solution

Little Hardware Store

Brilliant app. Super easy to install - literally one click. Very aesthetic - looks fantastic. I highly recommend.

COLLEEN ROSS FINE ART GALLERY

Great App. Beautiful and elegant integration. Didn't have to add code, just clicked a button and it was done. Had one fix needed and the Listfully team was great, responsive and fixed it right away. Highly recommend!!!!

HAVEN Living Co.

My experience with Listfully has been incredible! At first, I had an issue specific to my theme that was conflicting with the app, but the Listfully team reached out to help fix it immediately. I'm SO impressed by the customer service and thrilled that the app works beautifully with our site. Highly recommend for any shop that wants a clean and streamlined wishlist feature!

À LA MODE

Debería incluir otros lenguajes o al menos la opción de traducirlo manualmente. Tendré que elegir otra app.

April 20, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. As Listfully is a new app, we decided to start with English before we launch other languages. Sorry that we can't accommodate Spanish at the moment, but we hope you'll come back when we do! :-)

Ann More products

I just added this app., just now and it is very impressive. I just activated the button and it was up and running and it looks clean and great on my shop! I am very wowed. This was the easiest wish list app I have EVER added! So happy and excited! thanks to Listfully Wishlist/Developers, awesome app!

Found Design Studio

I have gotten so many requests from online and in-store shoppers for a wishlist. We decided on Listfully for two reasons. 1) because of its ease of use and integration in to our Shopify site. 2) I am an interior designer and aesthetics are incredibly important; the design of the Listfully app is just what I was looking for! Not only does it work great, it's clean and simple aesthetic fits in so well with the design of our shop. Try this out...you won't regret it!