Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
29. december 2023

We are so happy with this app and the LitCommerce team. It integrates very well with our marketplaces. It keeps our inventory sync'd in all locations and pushes all the orders into our Shopify store.
With the few issues we have encountered, the team is very responsive, unlike many other apps we have used. The price is very fair for what the app does. We recommend this app to anyone that needs these features, and a great and responsive customer service/tech team.

AZippysale
6 måneder bruger appen
LitCommerce svarede 2. januar 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad to hear that our tool works well for your marketplaces. We know that integrating two platforms can be a challenging task, so we're always happy to support you in getting everything up and run smoothly.

Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you have more feedback or questions, feel free to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing LitCommerce!

8. april 2024

We have been working with the LitCommerce app for a while now and find it very easy to use & great value for money.
We use the $29 plan as we have 3 channels (Amazon, eBay & Etsy)
If you get stuck the Support Team is available 24/7 to help and is very friendly.
We recommend this app to any business looking to manage everything under 1 roof.
We love avoiding double-up orders and Item Count issues.
Thank you LitCommerce & the team :) Very Happy Business Owner Australia

Earth Fire Wind Water
Australien
2 dage bruger appen
LitCommerce svarede 11. april 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad that you're enjoying LitCommerce and that you found our customer support helpful!

We know that integrating two platforms can be a challenging task, so we're always happy to provide our customers with the support they need to get everything up and running smoothly, especially in your multichannel selling journey.

More than that, we're always looking for ways to improve our services, so we really appreciate your feedback.

Thank you once again for choosing LitCommerce! We hope you will remain satisfied with our tool for many years to come.

9. januar 2024

When I found LitCommerce, I was reluctant to use them as they promised so much but thought it was not possible to deliver.

However, I thought I would try them out and have nothing but praise for them. They are so helpful and have answered any questions or issues I have had. More importantly, the application is amazing and makes everything so easy.

Keep up the good work.

SilverLegs
26 dage bruger appen
6. januar 2024

I'm using the app now for a longer time and I'm happy with my decission to move to LitCommerce solution as I was not happy with another app. Customer Service is awesome and reacting time very quick. I can definitely recomment this App!!!

Individual-3D
Tyskland
4 måneder bruger appen
7. januar 2024

Where do i start. The absolute best customer support i have ever encountered. These guys are there to support you nearly 24\7 with knowledgeable and friendly, helpful staff. I use this app to link my selling platforms together and it works so well. By far the best app on shopify. Very Highly Recommended

Toprank Sport™
27 dage bruger appen
4. januar 2024

Are you frustrated with multi-channel sales? We have tried every product - and they all failed with issues. LitCommerce came through and crushed my API linking, Mapping, and AMAZING Support ( thanks Rachel and team). Really the interface is easy- it does what you want, and they respond quick to issues for fast resolutions ! Michael D.M @ GarageDoorProject

GarageDoorProject
2 måneder bruger appen
22. december 2023

This app works as promised and provides majority of features demanded among merchants. Inventory sync works fine, user interface is alright.
It is possible to open the user interface from mobile phone and to use it (desktop version opens though, but that is not a big deal).
It is very affordable and flexible when it comes to pricing. Support is simply great, I have contacted about 5-7 times them and got replies within minutes.
To sum up, I recommend using this app, most likely it will work fine with your needs.

Meistarei — Šūšanas piederumi
Letland
Cirka en måned bruger appen
LitCommerce svarede 2. januar 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our app, especially the inventory sync feature, is meeting your needs and our team supported you well.

We're always looking for ways to improve our services, so we appreciate your feedback about the interface. We'll be sure to pass it along to our team.

Your recommendation means a lot. If you have more feedback or questions, feel free to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing LitCommerce!

3. januar 2024

Great app. Very convenient if you need to manage several stores from one place. I recommend!

™️MyGUL.co.uk
Cirka en måned bruger appen
12. januar 2024

The software and the assistance have been essential to uploading my products to Amazon. The support is very responsive, which is valuable to getting tasks completed. I have tried a couple of other connectors, and this definitely seems to be the best I have worked with. I can't thank them enough.

Walt & Pete
20 dage bruger appen
9. januar 2024

I am looking for a program that would allow me to transfer products from POD operators to at least Etsy, Ebay and Amazon. This LitCommerce offered multiple channels at a suitable price and setup/use proved to be easy, at least for the first two online stores. When implementing Amazon, I faced the complexity of the website and without LitCommerce's instructions and the help of the chat channel, the implementation would probably have been left unfinished.

My Store