Reseñas (269)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 90% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de abril de 2024

Well made app. I have used other and they do not even compare in quality or service. This has them all beat. Thanks for a great Team of people I am able to keep the online advertising moving along without having to spen too much time. Thanks!!!

cassandrastrings.com
9 meses usando la aplicación
27 de mayo de 2024

Good app! Has all the functions you need for multiple platforms. A plus is t the quick and helpfull customer service. Errors can happen, but it is a must that it gets resolved quick. And I can honoustly say that this is a good app/customer service package!

Dutch|Renew
Países Bajos
9 meses usando la aplicación
6 de junio de 2024

This is an incredible software that links and syncs all our products on different platforms like tiktok and ebay seamlessly, it has made our life so much easier as a business, would highly recommend. The customer service is also excellent, I recently had a problem and Harvey helped me through the entire problem step by step and solved the issue. Thank you!

ANDAAZ Manchester
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
21 de abril de 2024

I have been using Litcommerce for a few months now and I am really happy with it, so much so I have now signed up for a year. Also the customer service is excellent! They sort any problems out really quickly

Juliaellietate
6 meses usando la aplicación
27 de abril de 2024

Connecting each marketplace is simple. Everything is pretty explanatory but if you need help then the support is amazing. I have tried several platforms but Lit Commerce is the most helpful support team I have experienced so far. -TBG

thebluegrand
6 meses usando la aplicación
22 de abril de 2024

This was by far the easier way for me to list on Ebay and Reverb. Customer service has been great for the questions I had. I definetly recommend.

A Sound Education Inc
10 meses usando la aplicación
11 de junio de 2024

the platform is easy to use and navigate. fast enough. I am still new to litcommerce and not really familiar with it. but there is some few may things would be good if we have it. for example. AI on desiccation, sometimes the system slow to upload or open up. apart from this, I am happy with it.

Onebag
14 días usando la aplicación
16 de abril de 2024

The agent Rachel helped a lot with uploading listings from eBay to Shopify and guided through the entire process with screenshots that made it really easy to understand. Compared to every other platform I've used, LitCommerce really has the best agents and they put you first whether it's taking your time or actually sitting you through it.

Yachts and Diesels
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
10 de abril de 2024

App is easy to use and understand. Even if you do need help they always respond in a timely manner. I highly recommend. It's more expensive but worth it.

Mode Motif
8 meses usando la aplicación
29 de abril de 2024

"This app is fantastic for managing our Amazon and eBay stores, and I can't emphasize enough how responsive and friendly the support team is. If you're juggling multiple ecommerce channels, this is the app you need. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Foresee Electronics Inc